Author: irishinuk

Breaking: Over 30 Virginia Tech students reported dead in university shooting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 12:24:44 |Display all floors

Chinese National allegedly kills 32 Americans

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:26:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myfriend at 2007-4-17 10:33

Face it now.  The Washington government has been the role model of a killer.  American young people are desensitized just as you are.  You guys feel nothing when a foreigner is killed.  You are ...

Everyone who is talking about Americans in this thread you have to understand that this is a VERY unpopular president. Nobody likes him and even his election has raised many questions as to it's legitimacy.

Fact is most people are against our war on Iraq. We are against invading Iran.

The USA was supposed to attack and find Osama Bin Laden after 9/11. Somehow this led us to attack Iraq for their oil??!!!

My point is, before you talk about ALL Americans learn some facts. That's just like me saying that because a Chinese guy killed 32 people that all Chinese people are evil and heartless murderers. Does that make sense to you?

[ Last edited by bruhklyn at 2007-4-17 12:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:28:00 |Display all floors
Also all this arguing is very childish. People just died and you're name calling? wow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:49:04 |Display all floors
what a misery.i am very sorry to hear this matter.
there are so many people died who are really innocent.
we don't know when the tragedy will fall on us ,what we can  do is to make our everyday happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:56:30 |Display all floors

Shrine of Remembrance.

May I respectfully request that we leave this thread to those who wish to express their condolences, comforting words or an opinion or thougths of the makings of such tragedies and their  remedies ? Can we go elsewhere to do the quarrelling and dedicate this space to the dead, wounded and their families ? Let some respect and protocol be observed long enough for the departed to at least RIP . Please.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 13:17:16 |Display all floors
gun kills
when will they ever learned

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 13:36:57 |Display all floors
that's American human rights.we addmire it .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.