Author: sexlion

How to reduce your pressure? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-8 09:59:20 |Display all floors
make sure that u are  in a plain heart ..maybe the pressure will reduce  a little bit .be yourself is ok.just as we say:stay foolish,stay plain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 10:15:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-4 18:08
I have asked for several friends if they have pressure...about 100 percent of them answer for "yes"...and added for "yes...too heavy"...

we are lucky that we live in mode ...

Maybe becoming a Buddhist monk/nun? Make sure don't become the administrative monk/nun , the financial/bookkeeping monk/nun, the kitchen monk/nun or the cleaning monk/nun...maybe just a monk/nun?...do we have such a monk/nun called "Just-A-Monk/nun"?...I don't know!:)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2007-4-8 10:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 19:17:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by puludingdxy at 2007-4-7 19:26
in my view,most of the so called presure is imposed  by ourselve.

In this substantial society, we wanna owe to much,own house,own motorcar,own free time,and so on.

But we forget that we just  ...

hehe...

So I think the solution of reducing your press rests with doing what you can do and thinking what you can do and what you should do.

but most of time, if you doing what you can do...

then so difficult to have our own house, cars...

maybe can have free time...----dont work..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 21:14:22 |Display all floors
pressure ... for me,it's to find a job in the next  term. I have applied a intern position in a multinational corporation couple of  days ago,but i don't even get the chance to have a interview. I am so disappointment , further more ,frightened by the thought that I won't get a job after studied so many years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 22:52:15 |Display all floors
I also have pressures from so many aspects. And recently, I think I have been in the lowest vally of my life.  It  is because I quited my job last december. And from then on, I stayed at home. I go to the internet everyday, want to find a job. But it seems difficult for a girl as me who has graduated from university for one and half year to find a job. Though I had received several telephone that informed me of interview, i was not able to pass the interview. I was so disappointed. I stay at home all day, it is very boring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 23:04:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lemonsky at 2007-4-8 22:52
I also have pressures from so many aspects. And recently, I think I have been in the lowest vally of my life.  It  is because I quited my job last december. And from then on, I stayed at home. I go ...

Have you found out why you didn't pass the interviews? In Canada, If you fail the interview, it is a common practise to find out from the company how you can improve your skills. Usually the company would be obliged to review your interview performance with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 08:00:20 |Display all floors
pressure is everywhere
as a student you must pass the exam
as a worker u should finish the work

someone success because he beat the pressure ,others cant

so pressure is a line,

when you end one pressure you are stand above one line ,and then you should finish another line

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.