Author: middlekingdo

Racism against Chinese People; Selective Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 01:25:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 10:53:44 |Display all floors
Amen.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 14:01:50 |Display all floors
A counter to the rhetorical counter-question:

Why are there so many racists and bigots in this forum who feign concern for the Chinese people by trying to vilify the Chinese government and yet remain silent on the deeds of their own governments towards the Chinese and other peoples on this planet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 14:06:01 |Display all floors
how can that be when i have not vilified the Chinese government?

havent' you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 14:10:14 |Display all floors
and on

why should other poor countries welcome the rich from one of their poor neighbours?

you seem not to know what you're writing on SEAsia, at least; those from the mainland who went over to that region were invariably poor; they only made good on their own after much ..read the rest as above.

hum, such vile disguised as phraseal pomp needs no further response; you can have all the floors in the world; it matters not anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 14:18:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 14:43:29 |Display all floors
I've met a couple of rascists outside of this forum, although they didn't know they were being rascist. They were just spouting ignorance that they had heard from the media and/or their parents.

It was regurgitated clap-trap about how their own is better than another countries and They are better than the citizens of other countries. They had zero justification for uttering this nonsense, no facts or figures, no specifics, no proof what so ever behind their bold, childish, pathetic statements.

They didn't have a clue how obnoxious and offensive they were being, it was something that was part of their views so much it was almost genetic. I could have talked with them for days about how you can't actually 'know' the characteristics a race until you've met enough of them to make your mind up for yourself, but i could see it would be futile and a waste of my time. It's like they had been brain-washed, convinced that another race of humanity was somehow inferior to them, but without actual proof of this. The hate ranged from physical characteristics (Ha ha ha!! Fools!) to mentality.

Some of the outbursts were so stupid i can remember the general views behind them, such as 'That race is dumb, or lazy, or ugly, or spiteful (the irony was lost on them), or violent, or money-grabbing' etc. Many of these philosophers hadn't actually met one of the race they were putting down, the words were just falling out of their mouths like sh&t out of a donkey's arse!! He he.

Some of them had actually met a few of their foes, and had either taken an instant dislike to them because of their accent and the colour of their skin, or had been on the end of some bad treatment and had decided all foreigners must be like that.

The idiots were from 4 different continents - America, Europe, Africa and Asia, so i don't think any particular society doesn't have this problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.