Views: 2902|Replies: 4

CD English club Meeting minutes on Mar 11th [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-13 09:15:04 |Display all floors
A great day, 18 members , one new comer.

Joyce mentioned a special week just passed, in this week we experienced 4 kinds of weather, snow , rain, wind , at last ,sunshine , it is a feature of spring’s fast approaching , further more, u can smell spring’s coming when u have a deep breath, the much awaited season.。
Joyce prepared three questions for Impromptu speech , all of these questions related to our daily life, Cathy tried the first one of how women should love themselves, she talked something about health, hobbies ,those elements are important for women have a good life.
I tried the second, who is the best cook, man or woman, actually, I can not figure out the answer, but I wish man can get the award of best cook.

Hero talked about what characteristics gentleman should have. Modestly, he think he is not still one of gentleman, but he will keep on positive thoughts, he can make it one day.

The time before last meeting, I am the actress who forgot my role, same scene happened again, but different actress, Sherry, if no friend’s reminding, she totally forgot she was the prepared speaker of this meeting. But Sherry well prepared her speech and shared her travel at Macao.

Three tables talked about nightlife. It came out that most of us stay at home at night, watching TV, reading, talking online, spending our time with families, it helps us reduce stress and keep things in perspective. For parents, most of their nightlife is shared with their children , they try every effort to make their children have a meaningful and happy night, although sometime they are tired . John should be today’s big star, for better able to tell his son how to study well, sometime he need to study mathematics ,chemistry personally. Parents have such a great effect on their children’s lives and futures, it seems inherent in our nature to do everything for our children. Claud told us there are many people who spend their night at bathcenter, it is not just for bath and relaxation, but also for negotiation , bathcenter developed a good environment for private negotiation, that is why more than 50% of visitors are business man , bathcenter is popular now.

As representation of the fourth table,  Lilian  said objective always come from negative experience, learn from our mistakes, there is a rainbow after a storm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 23:25:00 |Display all floors

to Crystal

Well done, Crystal. And don't forget you'll be the host the coming Sunday. Haha!

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-14 09:01:40 |Display all floors
Hello .Joyce ,

your name is the same with my colleague

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-14 10:50:22 |Display all floors
Hi rose78,really? you have a colleague whose name is Joyce too? what a coincidence right :)

Great! Crystal,thanks for you hard work,being reporter writer and hostess at the same time,it's definitely not easy and you make it.

Hudson,have a nice biz trip!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-14 14:29:44 |Display all floors

to hudson

great thanks for your reminding

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.