Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy fake brand goods? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-4 14:08:45 |Display all floors
Real brand goods is too expensive .sometimes buying fake things can meet pople 's desire.Idon't object to buy fake goods if u like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 16:06:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2007-3-3 15:20
not all ,lion!

oh, brain...

your means is that some brand goods is lower qualities...

can you example with us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 19:46:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-3-1 22:48

Why not. In the end, most people always want to appear better than they really are.
About the morality of it. Hmmm, I wonder whether they really care since they want to fake it at the beginning. ...

I read one can RENT those bags for a decent price!!!

Even rent-share a YATCH(USD48000per yr), a castle, a wine yard, etc.....

for a price.

One need not lay out the HUGE capital to own them

but own them for a few hours will do if that is OK.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 21:48:30 |Display all floors
haha,i have never wish to buy some fake brand goods.but sometime,some fake goods are regard as real goods to buy.the key to question is our government department strengthen this fact to manage and avoid the fake goods into market.then,technical department should teach consumers how to identify fake goods.at the same time,strengthen to deal with fake goods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 23:25:47 |Display all floors

china's teeming world of fake goods.jpg
If you want to strike back use facts not fiction

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 14:03:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-24 21:52

I never buy fake goods.They do not suit my personality.I hate fake things.I hate fake enjoyment ,fake people ,fake products.
I know that the real ones are very expensive.If I can't afford to buy ...

Generally,brand goods price is too high to ordinary people.Ordinary people want to buy but they haven't more money to do.I hate fake goods too,but I don't hate fake  goods of having good quality.In fact,it is difficult that you will
distinguish if the goods is fake or true at home.Many oversea brand goods,they are made of domestic factories
, are fake.Sometime you pay more money for some fake brand goods.Now some fake brand goods quality is as
same as true brand goods,but their price is more lower than true goods. I think if you have enough money ,you can buy brand goods,if you have not more money,you can consider to buy fake brand goods that is lower price.
Welcome you go to QQ group 7403390 for chatting.

[ Last edited by yucher at 2007-3-6 02:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 16:47:03 |Display all floors

rent?

Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-3-5 19:46

I read one can RENT those bags for a decent price!!!

Even rent-share a YATCH(USD48000per yr), a castle, a wine yard, etc.....

for a price.

One need not lay out the HUGE  ...

hehe...

rent...it's a good idea...can enjoy the feeling, and no need to pay more...

but I prefer to choose divided payment if I do like that brand goods...you know, once you wear a real Rolex in a party...maybe all of the participant will remember you, and when you meet again, they will ask for you: where your Rolex? maybe you only answer...oh, I changed it for a Meihua watch...(about 150 yuan)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.