Views: 48358|Replies: 282

America must now use nuclear weapons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-22 11:11:03 |Display all floors
The wars in Iraq and afghanistan have gone on too long conventional warfare is ineffective against islamic extremists  . I say that America
should wipe out iraq and afghanistan with nuclear bombs , level the countries and make the world take notice that you dont mess with
America . Now before you terrorist loving anti-Americans say that dropping nuclear bombs is uncivilized and wrong i say this to you
if the terrorists had nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them America would be in ashes . Pre-emped them ,after all this is a war
of civilisations  i believe this and would not shed one tear if the enemies of the free world got a taste of nuclear punishment . America is a
superpower becouse its citizens , the melting pot of a diverse mass of people made it that way . The terrorists dont have such a melting pot .
The leader of the free world must protect free peoples every ware by any means necessary . America faced a enemy before that didn't believe in freedom it was Japan and it tasted Americas resolve with nuclear bombs . Today Japan is a new country thanks to America . The people of Japan can think independently  unlike its past in which the people were programed from birth to think the way the emperor wanted them to think. America is a country that believes in separation of religion and state, the terrorists do not believe in that it wants the state to in flicked its religion on all its people which is Islam and according to the terrorists if you sway from Islamic law you are an infidel and should be punished harshly by your independent thinking sometimes by death . Its funny how the  Anti-American posters of this forum will defend the terrorists but would not want to live under their rule themselves  . The time is now for America to use its most powerful weapon against enemies of freedom , nuclear weapons .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 11:15:50 |Display all floors
Am I allowed to laugh? This is by far the most entertaining post I have read.

One writer describe Bush as a president "with one finger stuck up his nose and another on the red button." This post just reminded me of that expression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 11:28:07 |Display all floors
Definitely agree with you, zuraffo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 11:29:14 |Display all floors

Reply #1 frothow's post

AND HOW WOULD the Amerikan Regime STEAL and ROB from the MESOPOTAMIANS if that region is completely polluted with nuclear waste?

The Oil Baron in the present REPUBLIKAN REGIME would puke if the oil wells are contaminated and unable to attract workers to harvest the MESOPOTAMIAN wealth.

As for Afganistan, how'd would the Amerikan Regime be able to maintain a "standing army" if it's land is POLLUTED?

Moreover, the additional "killing" or depopulation of the remnants of the Iraqi and Afganistani population would "exceed" the "native American" slaughter......Mr. Froth, you'll need to kill some 27 million people...and probably use up a lot of nuclear bombs in the Amerikan Regime arsenal.

Then there will be "anger and feeling of vengeance" in Persia, Pakistan, Central Asia and even in Russia, India or China over the "nuclear fallout".

Green DRagon

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2007-2-22 11:33 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 12:19:15 |Display all floors

Reply #4 greendragon's post

This gives new meaning to the words "your  with us or your with the terrorists" after America nukes two countries i suspect that after this
all America would have to do is tell the government leaders of Iran and saudi Arabia to pack your bags and flee or your next and those oil wells will be under American control . As far as Pakistan. Central Asia  , russia , India and China they will realise Americas resolve in wiping out terrorism and stay out of it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 12:23:21 |Display all floors

Reply #5 frothow's post

Except that there is also an Islamic nuclear bomb!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 12:36:01 |Display all floors

Reply #6 greendragon's post

You must be referring to Pakistan which has the bomb and is Islamic but its leader musharraf is pro-American .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.