Views: 3784|Replies: 4

America and North Korea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-26 10:41:01 |Display all floors
Here's a question, if America invaded Iraq for supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction which never existed, why doesn't it invade North Korea, which has confirmed Weapons of Mass Destruction?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-27 15:59:13 |Display all floors
Because America is letting China deal with it.  China wants to be a major player in international affairs, so let's see how China does in fixing the North Korean situation.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2007-1-27 21:42:51 |Display all floors

To be frank with you guys

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-28 02:33:10 |Display all floors

Well . . . allright then . . .

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-28 05:39:10 |Display all floors

Reply #4 jetsam's post

most of Chinese here insist N. Korea is not our problem. It is your american problem.  Bill Clinton in his waning days nearly shook hands with Kim, and would have kissed each other. But,  your present president Hawk bolted it and hardened him.  See, it is not our problem, not S. Korea problem, and not Russian problem.
---------------------------------------------------------

Bill Clinton made out with the N.Korean leader under the assumption that N. Korea would honor the deal and forgoe nuclear development.  They did not.

China IS dealing with N. Korea, see the recent nuclear testing and the demand by China that N. Korea cease.  N. Korea did.  A war in North Korea is NOT what China wants..... a large US led military presence in a war stance right off China's border does not sound like a result China would want, nor the millions of N. Korean refugees pouring over the border.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.