Views: 5190|Replies: 12

Some other wonderflu US TV Series other than Prison Break [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-23 16:20:10 |Display all floors
The andience rating of Prison Break in the US wa falling to the 10th ....

There are actually a lot good TV series besides PB.... My recommendations:

"24"    --------24 has now 5 complete seasons and the 6th is in progress. Each episode roughly deals with the events happened in one hour, thus 24 episodes complete one day's crises. The attraction of this series lies in the really intense plot and unexpected subsequences. This is basically a man's favorite. Shooting, battling, fighting, beauty, scheme, murder, drugs, atomic bomb, deadly virus, mass destruction............. you'll like it !

4400---------- Unlike 24, this story was an imagined one, and a more complecated one. Since now, I have watched 2 seasons out of 3 released. What I can tell you is that the sceenplay's imagination rocks! As far as I can tell for now, the story is about:

In different time and different places, 4400 people were mysteriuosly missing. Years later, a lightened ball hit the earth and brought all of them back.. However, to them, no time is missing from the day they were abducted. The good story begins....

They were abducted by the future, and all of them were endowed with certain superpower, or special abilities. Anything in your imagination, and beyond. In order to prevent the distinction of human race in the future, they were chosen to fight against evil power(which is what I still can't figure out).  Because there are 4400 people, I guess this TV series could run a long time....which means you have to be tested with your pationce :)

Heroes--------- Similar to 4400, a group people were found having special abilities and they were supposed to save the future. But this one is more up to date, vision effect is better.

CSI---------------Criminal Scene Investigation. All about blood, murder, death. Exclusive to men! The good thing is: One episode for one story. You don't have to wait one week for another 40mins which you falsely expect would reveal the real murder.

Lost--------------Personally, I don't like it very much. But it is world famous. It tells a number of people was trapped in a deserted island after an aircraft crash. How they live arduously with all kinds of mystirious things taking place. Any way, it is a good way to learn skills of surviving in field.

[ Last edited by woodenbird at 2007-1-23 04:27 PM ]
Save the girl, Save the future.---Heroes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 11:26:07 |Display all floors
The O.C

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 13:28:06 |Display all floors
addition: The apprentice

I' like 24 hours, waiting for the 6 season now..
love never ends
my blog http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1234593160

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 16:55:39 |Display all floors
Right ! They slipped my mind.

By the way, there are already 4 episodes of the Season 6 of 24~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:25:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by woodenbird at 2007-1-24 16:55
Right ! They slipped my mind.

By the way, there are already 4 episodes of the Season 6 of 24~~~

really? cool.. but I still love to wait till all come out before watching any, I 'll go crazy if I started it without finishing sooner as I wanted ,,hehe~
love never ends
my blog http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1234593160

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 15:12:29 |Display all floors
Wow~~~ We have sth in common!~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 14:30:37 |Display all floors

more

alias

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.