Views: 6965|Replies: 9

wow the Korean girl i have been seeing is pregnant! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-24 03:49:58 |Display all floors
YOU SEE  WHAT CAN I SAY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 07:47:51 |Display all floors

What to say

"Do you want to marry me".
Face your responsabilities, and do the decent thing. One doesn't play with people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 09:35:56 |Display all floors

He didn't tell you all of the story.

wrs553 has never had sex and doesn't know how to do it. He has made up this story about getting a Korean girl pregnant, thinking that it will attract girls to have sex with him. He is mentally diseased and must be avoided by all polite, intelligent people. No girl would ever marry him, hehehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 10:05:23 |Display all floors

I want to know the truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 16:23:45 |Display all floors

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COME ON, WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT,MAN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-19 10:06:08 |Display all floors

Have you watched a movie called Polish Wedding?

From the film Polish Wedding, I vaguely came to understand that it means a girl had to force into a marriage because she was pregnant!

That's so sad for a girl who should be always loved, cared, protected and sheltered.

I don't think love is all for sex, thought it might be an important part I assume. However I think, I true loving guy would not sustain their love by having sex. That''ll be pretty nasty. Instead, he will find other ways, like doing family errands together, painting a picture together and watching a moving in the same couch.

If he needs sex badly, do it out of romanticism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 01:12:53 |Display all floors

WE DO:ANYWAY WE FOUND OUT SHE WASN'T PREGNANT SO

EVERYTHING IS OK NOW BUT YOU ARE RIGHT SEX WITH OUT ROMANCE CAN BE NASTY SO I LIKE HER ALLOT NAD THERE IS PASSION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.