more pics of yellow mountains
pine trees.jpg
village_4.jpg
village_8.jpg
winter_4.jpg
winding steps to the top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 18:17:44 |Display all floors
yes I took it from the spirit of tasmania 2 as we sailed into sydney harbour :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 18:44:01 |Display all floors
Thanks, spook So I guessed right
Why don't you apply for your girlfriend a visa now as your fiancee. The procedure's gonna be lengthy and painstaking. At least  5-8 months for Chinese nationals, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 18:51:31 |Display all floors
yep I have two options but they will not tell me which one will be quicker   the fiancee visa so she can come to Australia on a nine month visa and we must marry within the nine months then we have to make application for a permenant visa, or I go to china and marry her there then make a normal spouse visa application, way too many decisions :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 18:55:57 |Display all floors
I suggest you start the paper work now to speed up the procedure Sometimes they just slowly process your paper and ask for things one by one, like police checks from China and medical examinations. Are you requested to do a medical checkup?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 18:58:00 |Display all floors
and she needs to do her IELTS, too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 19:30:23 |Display all floors
we have already made a start :) I was able to get a Chinese copy of both visa's when I was in Baoding last month I took them to her so she could read and understand what was needed :) we are still chasing some of the paperwork , we will get there but it is going to take time and that is the hard part , we are not together in the same place

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.