Views: 3224|Replies: 11

How to get a sincere foreign guy. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-3 14:27:37 |Display all floors
I am a foreign guy and I speak from my personal experience. 200% honesty must prevail between you and him. Take your time, don't rush. To be sure of him, be frank, to the point and ask him many specific questions.....family, interests, hobbies, marital status, job.....etc...etc....What is his address at home and work? Phone number at home and work? What is he looking for....a sincere relationship?.....marriage?.......After getting to know you better through emails, phone calls, he should be prepared to meet you in person in China. You should by this time, know him well enough and trust him enough that you will introduce him to your family and friends. This provides sincerity on your part. He should also know everything about you by this time. He should make a strong effort to understand your culture. Also, he should accept your culture with know questions asked.  He should come to China at a minimum of 3 times to be together with you and before the two of you make further life long decisions. Before marriage, he should make a very strong attempt to get you to his country/home.
Exchange many photographs. If you do not have a camera, he should buy one for you and send it to you as a gift.
When the comfort level of your relationship reaches a satisfactory level for you, the guy should provide you with financial support to assist you in making your life better.
My opinion is that to many immature men and women are just playing on the internet. It is just to easy to place a personal ad on any web site.
Unfortunately, for you to get a foreign guy, the internet is the best option. For the most part, the only option. Many web sites are free for women. Go onto web sites where the guy has to pay. This gives you at least one level of sincereity on the guys part.  It is a good start for you.
Know what you are looking for. Know what you want and do not settle for second best. Being happy and content with yourself is best. Being happy and content with a partner is better. Foreign or Chinese.
Know very clearly what you look for. Will that foreign guy give you the happiness that you want?  Will he give you the happiness that you desire?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:26:12 |Display all floors
this is a pretty controversial topic-------whether you should trust the person you meet online or not after a long period communication.
i just want to smile. huh :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:44:39 |Display all floors
I will tell you in twelve days time if it works :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:51:21 |Display all floors
But how to get sincere foreign girl?
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:54:18 |Display all floors
sincere guys??...does it really matter much during dating??....at least i know once they were sincere...and sweet...they simply just have changed for some reasons..or i have changed.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:56:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-3 13:54
sincere guys??...does it really matter much during dating??....at least i know once they were sincere...and sweet...they simply just have changed for some reasons..or i have changed.....

Or maybe you changed them?
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:59:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2007-1-3 22:56

Or maybe you changed them?

you think so??

there was time that I wanna change the guy i love, so he can be my perfect man...then i realised it would never come true...i could never change any men...i love the way they are..if they ever changed...they are not the ones i love before .... so i give up the thought..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.