Marry a foreigner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-25 14:34:20 |Display all floors

there is no love there

maybe there is,,
but long time ago..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 17:04:10 |Display all floors

i deem````

be in love with a foreigner is in  my consideration yet marriage is a serious matter.
people said"gals in english department got the big opportunity to marry  foreigners" .perhaps it is!
as far as i am concerned.communication is a vital part in a couples' life.so language must not be the barrier.
what is more .we can't set our all-life happiness that based on vainglory.right?
take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 22:15:34 |Display all floors
I don't  think you have read the news: a college girl was infected HIV by her foreign boy friend,and she has proclaimed her  experience on the internet...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 03:40:46 |Display all floors
If she was not using protection then you leave yourself open to many problems...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 22:11:25 |Display all floors

In love with my Assistant at one of my business branch offices in jiangsu

I am in love with my business assistant , as we have many things in comon ! She is hard working super intelligent and speeks fluent english / some German. One thing, she is honest from head to toe. I wished so much to have a chinese wife as she is and behaves. The two of us, could make a another fortune on this earth. In most istances her ideas are brilliant. This is the first oriental girl, I would considering to marry. As time goes on lets see what developes between us. But I also respect this person to the utmost. So the ice has not been broken yet. I know it is a graet friendship ! I miss her always, even though we are so far apart from each other, as I have my main business on the other side of the world. I have always considered myself honest,fair and be a Gentleman .So this is a very hard nut to crack? As I have been to hell and back in my life !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 22:21:26 |Display all floors

Reply #68 ruediger's post

If you want to crack the hard nut...then open your heart and wite her a poem!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-27 08:47:53 |Display all floors

It all depends on how luck y you are.

Getting married in native country with a native fellow is not a guarantee that your marriage will be successful 100%.So many marriages break up in China when there are no cultural differences between couples.Marriages depend on how perfect is your match and if there is no personality clash then cross-cultural marriages are usually successful.And which cultural difference are you talking about in this 21st century?Please just  look around you and you'll find that there is not much difference left between West and China.
                     Cross cultural marriages in my opinion are full of  curiousity,adventure,romance and love.Because both of the partners are different from each other  in many ways thats what attracts them towards their partner.So such kind of relationship is stronger than ordinary marriages.When you move to a new place after marriage it brings a great change in your life you meet new friends learn more about other countries learn new languages that is full of fun and excitement.So I really appreciate the people who get married with a foreigner  I think they are not conservative like others,they are open minded and dare to face the challenges of life,they have courage to make big decisions in life they are able to do something different, they are optimistic and they are not just like ordinary people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.