Author: allgemein

Marry a foreigner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-25 02:44:28 |Display all floors

i dun no nothing

in this case i would say....
if shes proud of marrying a foreigner,
then she should have married an alien....
because an alien would make herself feel proud in Germany,
                 an alien would make herself feel even prouder in China!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 02:46:30 |Display all floors

i dun no nothing

things are better if they are from outside of China
people are better if they are from outside of China

then what happen if they are from outside of the PLANET WORLD?????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 03:01:27 |Display all floors

Love

I could only ever marry for love no other reason would ever cross my mind..whether they be alien....english or forgein.  

I know cultures are different but love is something that has to be worked at everyday if its not what you both want then its best to get out when the going is good.

Me I am about to set off on an adventure...is love in the air who knows ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 03:22:11 |Display all floors

She got what she wanted

...both pleasure and trouble...very real in life....some people want  this and some people want that....the bottom line is we choose what we wanted....and most of the time....we get what we wanted....she is not happy....she is happy....she is loney....she has love....she has no love....she is smart....she lost her marbles....she seeks and she will get....the last but not the least....she got what she asked for....no more no less....and that is fair and square....I wish her well and best wishes for her future.....bless her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 05:54:28 |Display all floors
Chinese girls (forget bf/husband/lover)  outside china are not meant for Chinese guys, they are not supposed to be with u guys, they only for foreigner.OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 11:20:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by savour at 2006-1-25 05:54
Chinese girls (forget bf/husband/lover)  outside china are not meant for Chinese guys, they are not supposed to be with u guys, they only for foreigner.OK.

only for foreigners? oh..it depends..

Love should surpass any boundary ..country, language ,religion and etc...A gal outside China may fall in love with a foreigner or marry to a Chinese..that depends!!!!

I find most foreigners have a more pleasant pesonality than Chinese guys... they are more direct ,more gentleman and more optimestic...the time is changing ..but most Chinese guys havent changed much.. they limited their abiliites ,they are arrogant ,critical , narrow-minded, and prejudiced...what is worse, they never recognize and admit their defects and they think they are very excellent....that 's funny!!!

well..anyway...I dont deny there still exists some nice guys..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 12:18:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by savour at 2006-1-25 05:54

Ok?
Ok...
OK!!!!!
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.