Views: 29995|Replies: 102

Black People in America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-24 00:32:37 |Display all floors
Any American dear to Answer these following questions??

Why do1/3 of the black population in America been in Prison or living in Prison?

Why is that 65- 70% of all the black population in America  are living below the proverty line?

Why is there 75% of the public school drop out rate are Black Americans?

Why are more black Americans dying over HIV and ADIS than any other Race?

I thought everybody in the US have the same opportunities...
I thought the Government of US give alot of welfare to the poor...
I thought schools are freed......
I thought there are tons of charities and social services in that country.

So.. what execuses can anyone possibly have for their failue to achieve success....

And.
Why are the people immigranted from Asia and  Europe excel faster than the people which grew up in that country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 18:12:53 |Display all floors

That's bad?

No that's not bad.

Wait until you read about the plight of black, native Australians. That's bad when a white supremacist governemnt is commited to genocide. By the way that's one of the reasons the Australian government won't have a Bill of Rights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 05:50:15 |Display all floors

Another Black Victim of US Police Murderers

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 06:13:48 |Display all floors

JETSAM YOU ARE RE-TAR-DED

Jetsam, I REALLY want to know what your status is?

What race are you, where do you live, and most of all WHERE IN GODS NAME DO YOU GET THIS INFORMATION?!?!

Are you kidding me?!?!?!
NO REALLY!
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

There are so many flaws with your statistics is disgusting!
50% OF AFRICAN AMERICANS LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE?!?!     ARE YOU JOKING ME?!?!

put away the communist propoganda, It cant stand up to reality.

In fact if you EVER come to houston, i will GLADLY show you around-explain to you the error of your false assumptions, and we can have a good laugh, and we can forget this ever happend!
You want an American perspective? Email me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 06:23:41 |Display all floors

There are so many explinations!!

You want statistics- compare Africans in every other country on earth.

There is always a consistent amount of Africans when addressing any countries poverty line!

Look at the hip hop culture- What are the morales and values of any modern "Hip-Hop" song or video?
Its not philosphy, mathmatics or love---
Its about Cars, Clothes, and banging Hoes.

Maybe its the fact that the African-American community is sorley lacking in terms of a decent role model?  

Dude seriously, are you smoking opium or something?!
I LIVE IN HOUSTON- I am around the stupid hip hop culture ALL DAY LONG.

Have you heard the remarks Bill Cosby made in reference to the state of the current African-American community?!

There are so many rebuttals I could post to this!! It is mind blowing!
You want an American perspective? Email me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 06:49:12 |Display all floors
Well.........once again the discussion on african americans emerges. Lets all be truthful people, african americansare ery underprivaliged. it is a fact. But the blame can't be shifted entirely on to the white man. The black community needs to join together and rise up against the many facists of the USA. But the question that is relavant is how can black people in america be so poor??? after all....they only make up about 10% of the population. Maybe thats the problem...african americans need to start making a positive impact in the american society and get rid of the stupid thugish mentality. Successful black people do suffere at the hands of the american government but if black people across the world join together then they can make a difference. (i hate using the termnology "black" but it is what most of the people use in this forum)
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 10:09:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skygor at 2006-11-24 00:32
Any American dear to Answer these following questions??

Why do1/3 of the black population in America been in Prison or living in Prison?

Why is  ...

SAD  IS N'T IT 'COS MOST WERE SLAVES BEFORE!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.