Views: 5486|Replies: 6

FROM A FOREIGNER POINT OF VIEW [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-22 16:15:31 |Display all floors
I will start by saying that I'm not Chinese, so I post my opinion on this issue although, in pectore, I feel I have little or no right to express on a topic it has nothing to do with me, but......

I think that seeing how the world is moving and very especially how China is developing and the close relations it is gaining with the international community in general, that Taiwan is better off fully integrated with mainland. Just like Hong Kong and Macau did, and it doesn't seem to have gone so badly for them.

Not long in the future from the day of today, we will all be living in a great country, leader of the world economy; or at least so we hope!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 14:52:31 |Display all floors

ok

You hope?You only see some rapid developing region.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 09:55:39 |Display all floors

the world will develop into a integrated region

the world is developing so quickly by internet .everything will be getting better and better for us to enjoy the global information ,technology,culture and so on.the world is getting smaller and smaller.we can get in touch with everyone from the world by email,it is wonderful and advanced.and i think i am really appreciated the internet.which make everything easy and easy.now,china is a large country in the world,not only the huge territory,but also very large population.which will be our advantage.but it is difficult for us to develop forward.we wish our country will be developing quickly for good world and civil circumstance/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 11:55:17 |Display all floors

protecting our home

to united the wolrd,we must protect our home,or human will destroy themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 15:59:19 |Display all floors

taiwan issue

it is a matter of dignity, a matter of territory integrity,a matter of one country's honor and disgrace.beyond this theme,everything is nothing and meaningless..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 08:13:35 |Display all floors

taiwan

Formosa?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 09:58:26 |Display all floors

a Chinese country - that's all

I don't care whether Taiwan is united with mainland or becomes independent because whereover it heads for it will always be a Chinese country.     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.