Views: 4431|Replies: 3

thankyou for the replies!!!! I have just meet and whent out with a sweet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-21 23:18:52 |Display all floors
married chinese lady that works here in Frankfurt Germany at
the Bank of China.......................just friends her husban works in China
and she is here so...........we both are interested in the east west
relations.................i'm very surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY SMART AND SWEET.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 19:36:14 |Display all floors

wrs553

You silly little Chinese guy!!! How do you get access to a computer and the internet at the farm where you work?

I moved my mighty U.S. spy satellite right over you, and I saw a chicken that is coughing and wheezing with chicken flu refuse a date with you! That poor dying chicken refused you!

There is one person who would date you, though. That is Boblog. You and he would have a very gay time, together.

You make the typical mistakes with your English that beginning Chinese English students make. How many years have you made the same mistakes, never progressing?

Oh, you bad wrs553, I am giving you a failing grade for today! You must focus your attention on learning and work much harder!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 19:40:24 |Display all floors

I am so happy to see you two talk again.

You tow are the very important guys in here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 00:45:04 |Display all floors

Martha

Thank you for your kind words. I am important, and wrs553 just takes up space, hehehehe!!! :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.