Views: 16405|Replies: 95

Playground for the mature adults....Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-26 05:39:54 |Display all floors
I have not made an overgeneralized statement for a long time. I am itching to do so here in the public. I guess I just want my childhood fantasy to come true again. Hey, it is true that for every mature adult , there is always a child lurking within.

This is a post for mature adults. If you can not handle the overgeneralized statements here, I advise you to stay away from this hopefully funny but serious post.

Any one who would like to say something really, grossly, and overly generalized. This is the right place for you to say it. No one is going to laugh at you. Hopefully they will laugh with you.

I say All Americans are fat. I say all Canadians are peace-loving people. I say all Chinese are very conservative.

Want to hear some more OVERGENERALIZED statements from the nasty but fun-loving bird...You post some of your statements first before this bird speaks again.:)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-10-26 10:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 05:49:20 |Display all floors
ok here goes, the word nigger was originaly just a short way of saying nigerian and yet it has become a racial taunt, why do originaly inocent words or names get so twisted, wog is another one , it was short for western oriental gentleman, now it is a taunt for lebanese, italians, yugoslavians, and greeks, I just don't get how these things get twisted.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 06:11:38 |Display all floors
Chinese are good at math.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 07:18:07 |Display all floors
yay for chunky americans!! i <3 chunky people! =)
most chinese people have small eyes =)
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 08:53:02 |Display all floors
most chinese men have small penises :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 08:56:53 |Display all floors
most chinese men are short..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 09:00:59 |Display all floors
BLAH BLAH HHH
YES, IF YOU WANT TO BUY MORE CHUCKE, BUY FROM ME FOR ENJOY. BLAHHHH

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.