Views: 5097|Replies: 13

when u know u are not interested by girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-25 04:54:19 |Display all floors
when u know girls are not interested with u, are u sad?

and what u will do next?

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 05:00:39 |Display all floors
I have that problem all the time it's normal for me so I don't worry about it.

oops typo

[ Last edited by cyberspook at 2006-10-26 05:21 AM ]
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 16:22:31 |Display all floors
When we found someone dislike us, no matter girls or boys, I suppose we would do two things,
first, search the reason on your side and take some measures to remedy it. Every result has its reason. Try to find out if there was something wrong made others get you wrong? Some of your careless activities hurt others? You had bad personal moral, such as not honest, not sincerely, bad faith, etc.?
second, search the reason from ohters and judge how to deal with it. If it was not your fault, you needn't give it a second thought, time will prove everything. BTW, maybe there is something fated, it might be that you would dislike person at the first sight. But if you are friendly and kind enough to treat them sincerely and faithfully, they would be vice versa, then you would be indeed friends finally.
Whatever happens, I am still keeping on hope.

Yours,
Sandy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 21:27:46 |Display all floors
when a girl said i am lesbian...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:09:19 |Display all floors
i am a girl,i think when a girl said you are not interested,just mean that she is no feeling with you,there is no need to worry,there are many girls in this world,you will fine one who is interested in you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:38:31 |Display all floors

how long do you plan on staying in the uk?

Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-10-25 04:54
when u know girls are not interested with u, are u sad?

and what u will do next?

thanks

clearly you're struggling to find friends/relationships there... maybe you'd have more luck back home in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:38:54 |Display all floors
well...guys are more desperate than gals i belive..lol..they cant stay alone..they have to have someone in their arms...he might like her...might not..but the feelin of holding someone int he arm is nice...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.