Views: 5386|Replies: 16

Blue-Eyed Men Prefer Blue-Eyed Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-25 04:21:44 |Display all floors
Oslo, Norway (AHN) - A research by Norwegian scientists suggests that blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women, apparently because eye color can help reveal whether their partner has been faithful. The study finds its basis on the law of genetics which states that two parents with blue eyes will always have blue-eyed children.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005271625

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 04:30:00 |Display all floors
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the colour of your childrens eye's although are normaly the same colour as one of the parents or a mixture can actualy naturaly be different, of course an albino does not take it's eye colour from it's parent's, but I could be wrong :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 10:47:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-25 04:30
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the colour of your childrens eye's although are normaly the same colour as one of the parents or a mixture can actualy naturaly be different, of course an albi ...

can that happen with chinese people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 10:54:03 |Display all floors

to #3

If you get the right combination of recessive genes, I'm sure it could. Like if each parent had an ancestor (great-great-great grandfather or something) with different-colored eyes (a Uigher with green eyes; a Brit with blue eyes, etc.), and the genes combine in the right way, you could get a Chinese baby with blue eyes. It's rare, but I'm sure it happens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 14:44:37 |Display all floors
blue contact lens may help,haha
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 21:30:09 |Display all floors
blue eyes...cant be scary...

hazel eyes are better...

those colored contact lens do no good to your eyes....should avoid using them...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:02:55 |Display all floors

what about the old saying

"opposites attract"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.