Views: 6019|Replies: 18

the world become more dangerous [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-25 02:41:59 |Display all floors
when the north korea has its unclear weapen, the world become more dangerous.
i hope scientist can find a another planet which can be suitable for we humans' living.
otherwise our offsprings will be living in anxiety.

universe is so endless, and no one know what will happen afterdeath, why not be nice to each other. don't  you be afriad of something happen to u afterdeath?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 03:30:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-10-25 02:41
when the north korea has its unclear weapen, the world become more dangerous.
i hope scientist can find a another planet which can be suitable for we humans' living.
otherwise our offsprings will ...

Is there a way to find out how many global nuclear bombs we have? You know, US, UK, Russia, France, Israel, India, Pakistan, China etc... I heard that currently we have over 30,000 nuclear bombs and they are 5 or 10 times bigger than the one tested by North Korea. Are these figures close enough to the truth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 03:52:48 |Display all floors
easily t-bird, we have enough to kill the planet hundreds of times over, the bomb that was dropped on nagasaki was a 21 kiloton yield, china has developed a gigaton nuclear bomb called big boris in a town called kyzyl, the usa's largest a bomb is 50 megaton, the arms race is still alive and well, 5 to 10 times bigger is no way near to what we have now , we are well and truly screwed, I don't believe the major powers will be the ones who start the last world war we ever have, I truly believe it will be started by a terrorist group getting there hands on one, it should be a concern to everyone, regardless of race, or religion,or even sex.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 09:09:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-25 03:52
.I truly believe it will be started by a terrorist group getting there hands on one, ..

i totally agree with u on yr statement above...,

the sole purpose of the existence of terrorist organizations is to destroy...! with a super powerful nuclear bomb, they'll distroy everything on this planet, even themselves if they are not careful enough...,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 14:51:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-25 03:52
easily t-bird, we have enough to kill the planet hundreds of times over, the bomb that was dropped on nagasaki was a 21 kiloton yield, china has developed a gigaton nuclear bomb called big boris in ...

Yeah, we all have to support  Peace and do some efforts for it, regardless of race, nationality, color etc. All the efforts we are taking on development, economic, technology would be no sense if we lose Peace.
Whatever happens, I am still keeping on hope.

Yours,
Sandy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 15:22:32 |Display all floors
The world becomes more dangerous? Oh, where is the safe place?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 15:23:14 |Display all floors
safe place is deep in our heart...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.