Views: 4935|Replies: 2

Hainan---the paradise [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-9 11:47:02 |Display all floors
Dear Sir,

As a professional tour guide in Hainan---the paradise for the tourists,holiday makers and golfers through  out the world. I don't understand why you don't arrange your guests to Hainan to enjoy themselve.

If you have few knowledge concerning Hainan, kindly visit the following websits:

www. hainandiscovery.com

www.sanyatour.com

Best wishes

sam

e-mail: huiying898@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 14:36:14 |Display all floors

Hainan is beautiful

I went to HaiNan during National Day. We stayed in Gloria hotel which is a 5 star hotel but I think it’s no more than 3 star hotel compare Beijing hotel standard. We got a sea view big room how lucky we are! Hai Nan is really fabulous it is so beautiful clean and peaceful. Open the window and look at the ocean after waking up its cheerful. Full of green color and coconut trees makes me feel like I am in a totally different world. My daughter really loves there before we left she cried and said that would be nice if we could move there. I guess she just loves the mountain full of monkeys and that huge swimming pool.:)  The butterfly village is really cool but just way too small it took us an hour to visit the whole park. I was shocked when I see those different types shells in shell museum. We humanbeing are so weak about the nature power. Well that’s a lot to write about Hainan I just stop here maybe I will continue tomorrow. Need go now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 10:47:07 |Display all floors

Free marketing for Travel service

You can also post your travel service on www.stepuptravel.org for more international travelers

Step Up Travel
Globally Serving Local Toursim Business

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.