Author: greendragon

Gods, Demons, Philosophers and Angels... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-10 14:15:59 |Display all floors
Wrote I have seen beautiful signs and have, but it is not all beautiful, sometimes know when devastating things are going to happen, have asked the Lord why I'm I to live with such things, been thinking for a while it is kind of like I have to take the negative with the positive, think it has to do with Isaiah some too, of all her sons were there none to help her, and the rapture is coming, doom for those that do not believe in Jesus .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-10 14:34:09 |Display all floors
expaller Luke 12:51-53 Jesus talks about how He brings division .  I could tell you some stories about how a church and some bands have been dividing because of my calling from Jesus .

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-10 14:38:02 |Display all floors

I am not sure who to listen to ........

There are so many different opinions here ........

And division ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-10 21:25:35 |Display all floors
To be exact, felt Jesus saying to me not to be afraid I come Home like an arrow of light, and during this time was guided to John 12:15" Do not be afraid O Daughter of Zion, see your King is coming, seated on a donkey's colt ", happiest day of my life, understood things and they made sense, the reason I felt different, the Lord has blessed me . A few weeks ago a neighbor that does not know donkey's have meaning for me was in their yard making donkey sounds as if he were pretending to be one, they have mocked me before by making strange noises at me, sometimes people that don't believe will do things that only it seems demons would know maybe to do to try and bother me, I don't know but Jesus makes them look silly .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 15:56:05 |Display all floors

Such a busy thread!

chuckle!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-19 09:23:49 |Display all floors

Dear Friends,

【What is the God's Wish?】

In keeping the world to Exist Alive as the Present Reality the God's Wish is, but of course.
everyone to be happy. In providing so much of everything with the productivity of the Earth,.
the God's Wish is us to share in peace in happiness to live in harmony with the Nature to.
appreciate the gifted eternal life's chance.  The Atoms are the crystallized Force(Love) of the.
God. Every physical beings are made of Atoms. The everything is the part of the God  that.
never die except our awareness that is the only thing belong to us and that is the only thing
we can lose in fact..

【What is money?】

As one can make money with paper, metal or anything "the issuer" of money must not claim.
the possession of the realistic value what the money supposed to represent. The realistic.
value is essentially of the part of "the wealth" that should be defined as the total of what the.
Nature Earth and good people's efforts produce and provide..

The money should be produced to meet the wealth by the government as the mean to deliver.
the equal share of the wealth to everyone for the convenience of the people's shopping for.
their everyday living. The primary task of the government is to distribute the equal share of.
the wealth to everyone.

【For the peace of mind of children:】

The healthy appetite is not "greed" but the want to get or to have more than other is.
The healthy laziness is not "insolence" but is to avoid rushing into doing no good.
One may be selfish within everyone's right but to trespass upon other's lawful wishes.

【The only One Economy of the God Nature 】
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiL2F6oYxUU

There is only one thing belong to us
There is only one thing we truly can lose
There is only one thing give us to Be
There is only one thing to everything belong
There is only one thing everyone could trust
The Nature Perfection
The Nature Perfection
The Nature Perfection

With respect to your eternal life's chance,---toru
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The most positive thought: 【TENPAGE】by Otomakas
"No one have to die. Immortality is your life's  possibility..."
http://tenpage.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/en/welcome.html:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-19 09:57:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.