Views: 12107|Replies: 32

European girl is looking for a boyfriend in HangZhou ^_^" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-15 17:19:37 |Display all floors
Hi !

It's already one week, when I am in HangZhou. I like this city very much, and I decided to stay here. I will start to work in two weeks. It will be my first job.
And yesterday my boyfriend left me... For some personal reasons... I was sitting here and crying almost 5 hours... But then I decided, that since now everything will be different. I will start a new life. Different life... I do not want to change boyfriends every 2 months anymore... I really really hope to find a cute guy, which could be more serious, than all my ex... I know it's silly to look for a boyfriend on the internet, but who knows...
By the way, I'm 19 y/o European [Lithuanian] girl, and I'm looking for Chinese guy only.
You can see my pictures here: http://vampirefreaks.com/gallery.php?u=Kyuketsuki_Gekijo
Send me your letter with picture to Kyuketsuki_Gekijo@J-fan.com, please :)
My MSN:
MyvioPatis@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon !

(^__-)*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 19:59:51 |Display all floors

kk

I am so sorry about what happened to you. I just lost my girlfriend and I could understand the hurt in heart. Let the time be our healer and I'm sure that everything's gonna be all right. I've sent my letter by the email you left and you couln't get it, just contact me by yanglegd@163.com
Take care.
Rgds.
Aler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 20:26:13 |Display all floors
Thanks for understanding.... :)
I think I really didn't get your letter... Anyways, I'll contact you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 20:34:16 |Display all floors
I am so sorry  to hear that , but just lose a boyfriend is nothing important, IF he want to go, Let him go. you just go on your life.tomorrow is beautiful.  in fact china is a good place to live and to work, there are many many
opportunities to get you aim come true. many many foreigners are get success in china.
and chinese guys also very smart, serious, intelligence. you will enjoy it    compare with European guys is big different
my email add: epo0735@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 20:52:55 |Display all floors
Hello, smartsea ! :)
Thanks for good words and for your understanding... *HUG*
Yes, I think the same. I want that he would be happy. With me or without me... The only one thing I want is that he would be happy... (-__-)"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 12:29:38 |Display all floors

hello myviopatis

thanks for your word .HUG.it;s nice word i like.when i chat with my foreign friend .i will used it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 14:15:31 |Display all floors

hi

i am sorry to hear that .
but please believe that every day is a new day .
take care

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.