Author: scofield007

the people in shanghai is self-centre? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-7 16:32:31 |Display all floors
sorry to hear that,but actually,shanghainese is very warm and kind.Since too many people swarm into shanghai,it defenitely carrys more burden to our locals,but as a new time shanghainese,we will accept all friends come from all part of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 16:47:04 |Display all floors
shanghaiers think there is countryside  out of shanghai.
20712424.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 16:57:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-7 15:07

sadly...they dont know you have NO money

haha - NO, it is like you eating aussie tofu!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 21:42:33 |Display all floors
This is not really ture,most of the Shanghai people are kind enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 09:17:19 |Display all floors
you cant generalize everyone is so self centred...it is petty stupid conclusion...

some locals might be .. but not all...

a
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 09:55:44 |Display all floors
Shanghainess really look down upon foreigners, no ,jealous ,because their money ,their good houses ,good cars are owned by capable foreigners.
many people hold the same opinion with me.do you think they are all wrong?if shanghainess do behave well,there will be no this kinda thread
think deeply
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:29:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scofield007 at 2006-9-14 11:55
Shanghainess really look down upon foreigners, no ,jealous ,because their money ,their good houses ,good cars are owned by capable foreigners.
many people hold the same ...

its people like you that start all the bull---- here!! you should look at yourself in the mirror and think about what you have done here!!

shanghainese are not ALL self centred.,..people from other countries or cities are self-centred too!!..

what your comment on shanghainese is really unfair!  only shallow midned ppl like you will have that kinda conclusion!

anyways..we all know morons are born each day, and they just dont die fast like they were born!

bye!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.