Views: 15562|Replies: 32

the people in shanghai is self-centre? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-6 11:13:22 |Display all floors
last week,i went to shanghai.i felt the people in shanghai is not warm ,even exclusive.they don't want others to go to their city.if you ask where is the nearest way to ...,they will tell you the farthest one,or don't tell you at all
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 14:30:33 |Display all floors
What a pity for you meet those kind of people. In fact every country , every city will has this style person. But i still believe that many of shanghainess are warm and kind to others. Open policy makes his person more easy to accept other people all over the world. Wish you can meet nice person next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 14:39:02 |Display all floors

to:scofield007

I've been in Shanghai for more than 5 years. I haven't bought a map yet. Because I know whenever I can't find my way, I can turn to others for help. I seldom met such situation as you said.

You might just be unlucky to meet those persons. But you can't judge the whole Shanghai people by only several persons' behavior. You have to konw, there are lots migrations in Shanghai. How do you know whether the one you met is a Shanghainese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 14:40:59 |Display all floors
oh well..i think most people in shanghai are not the locals...even the locals like me...i lost my direction so easily..ahaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 16:53:35 |Display all floors
maybe,but some of my friend did say shanghainess is not as kind as other cities,cos their doentown is lived by many competent people from other cities
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 17:02:25 |Display all floors

in fact ,maybe the way is not proper ...

sometimes ,we often feel confused about the way others talk to us.in such a case ,we first should behave ourseves,and check if sth is wrong ..as far as i am concerned ,the shanghainess is warm and generous ,to those they think well of ....but if u r a one tht they look down upon ,they may give a freezing face ...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 18:11:30 |Display all floors
oh well...not just shangahinese..am sure ppl from other cities can be mean and worse tahn shanghainese...ahhaha..

does this matter??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.