Views: 3726|Replies: 10

Do you believe fortune-teller? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 15:28:43 |Display all floors
Do you believe  fortune-teller?
Many of my relatives and friends do believe that they let them  tell their fortunes at least once. I am  very suspicious of it, but today I still went to one forune-teller shop and let him tell me my fortunate out of curiousity. What he said is too general, and even some of them are wrong.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 16:37:18 |Display all floors

Never visit them

In my opion, fortune is mastered by myself .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 13:23:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-8-24 15:28
Many of my relatives and friends do believe that they let them  tell their fortunes at least once. I am  very suspicious of it, but today I still went to one forune ...

Don't take them serious   but take as a GENERAL guide!!!

But you MUST
find a reliable good MASTER
who tells you the TRUTH
but not for him to earn Quick, EASY   money.

Go to those older ones.
After 30 years, i saw one from Shanxi(Xian)
and he says the TRUTH. He is ~60 yrs old.
Of course after the 30 minutes talk,
we have to WALK the 30-50 years    to achieve    our LIFE  Goals!!! which may contains

Cheers!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 14:31:53 |Display all floors
It seems that it's a little cock-and-bull, but sometimes the fortune tellers could tell the same with something that we did before. We cannot explain but to believe in that way. Anyhow, I think we cannot believe what the fortune teller said completely. It'd better to take it as a reference. It'll be not result to expect any money from the heaven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 15:10:52 |Display all floors

maybe

i have never gone to a fortune teller's..but maybe i will do this one day in future/....i never learned what it was like to visit ppl of this occupation...haha..it must be fun....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 16:02:19 |Display all floors
i never went to a fortune-teller,
sometimes,when we are depressed,we may think--maybe we should go to the fortune-teller,and let them tell us what we should do
however,in another word,we go to a fortune-teller,if he tells us that a bad thing may happen,we will care about that every second,and may be more depressed,and affect our daily life,thats not good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 23:52:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-8-24 15:28
Many of my relatives and friends do believe that they let them  tell their fortunes at least once. I am  very suspicious of it, but today I still went to one forune ...

I believe the fun part of it. Comparable to having some fortune cookies after a formal dinner (In some dining occasions). Just for the fun of it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.