Views: 5987|Replies: 9

What do u think of our basketball players [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-22 11:33:41 |Display all floors
After I watch the basketball match between the American and the Chinese,I am a bit angry.Why  our players can't win the American's?We have1.3billion people.our government spend a great deal of money on training them.why?:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 13:57:27 |Display all floors
i don't like basketball.
welcome to my blog

http://fantasy123.yculblog.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 14:51:19 |Display all floors

the question is difficult to answer

some friends told me the reason maybe is that our young men have no group spirit. and they want to be a single hero .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 14:52:31 |Display all floors
They are better than the football players
Belive your self! you can!
Do everything according to your heart exim@uu.pp121.biz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 15:06:07 |Display all floors
fullcloud:
i agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 15:39:28 |Display all floors

We need time

NBA has more than 50  years professinal histories and well managed in every aspect including advantaged  training concepts  ,sponsorships ,even basketball funs entertainments.They have a series of architecture on operating the big league which brought up lots of  talent and gifted national stars like Micheal,Cobe,Iverson....
What about us?CBA is only young boy compared with NBA,we only have Yao Ming and Wang Zhizhi who can play against those NBA players.
We have been  No.1 in Aisa for many years but far away from the other continents except Africa.
We can be better ,but we need time wating for lots of good players coming up in CBA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 16:01:12 |Display all floors

I think the average height of the Chinese is shorter than Americans

which would meen there is less tall people in China than America . The Chinese are better at marshal arts than Americans or at least i think so from the competitors in k-1 fighting i see on TV , also aren't the Chinese better skilled ping pong players?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.