Author: iamnobody

True love really still exists? What is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-10 05:55:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-8-18 13:01
And can a girl with MBA really love a fireman for her whole life who leave his middle school at 15?
What and where is the gap?

It's really difficult to say anything about the gap, it depends a lot of their personalities. But I know one couple where woman is highly educated and man is just a plumber. And I can say that in this case man is very good person and I respect him. Though I have better education than him. What I know they love each others very much.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 12:02:13 |Display all floors
I think that true love depend on their personalities is right,I know a smart young girl,she fall in love with a person who could not give her anything,but she have to marry a person who can give her anything,but she does not love this person really,that is,she and the former boy are attract each other purely in the heart and personality or other character inside,so she give her "true love" to the him in spite of anything,sometimes,in a certain view,I really think it should be exact to say that marriage is not always or purely base on "true love" nowadays,the only thing to do before marriage is to find out if they are adapted to each other,such as economical aspect,family aspect and profession potential perspective and ability, and so forth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 19:12:31 |Display all floors

Love has to be defined by timing

Certain time has certain love.
Still, I think true love is there. Love in a good timing then it is true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 22:23:47 |Display all floors

What is the definition of true love

I have been wondering for a long long time," What is the definition of true love"? Does it mean if there is true love between the lovers, they will love each other in the whole life?
  As we konw, true love seems  like rare jewel in the modern society. But is there anyone really konw the definition of true love? Please tell me....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 04:28:02 |Display all floors
true love is all about your own expectations , why is it that a poor fisherman and a wealthy business man can both find true love, we could say that it is obviously not related to wealth or position, maybe the only difference is the individuals expectation's or perception of what true love is , I think that's why there are so many different answers to this question, I also think that most people here if they were honest would say that they don't know what true love is as it relates to other people , they can only tell you honestly what true love means to them, that is those few that have been lucky enough to experience it first hand :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 09:27:59 |Display all floors

True love

Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-8-18 01:01
Is there any true love in this fast and modern world? All I see is love with money, position and cars and houses. What is true love now ? Can you take one as example?
And can a girl with MBA reall ...

So many question about what love is true what is not.
Is it really so hard to find?
Love is love. When you feel love, you are loved. When you give love, .you have love.
I think probably lots of people confuse love with tools or possession or things.
What do you think of this sentence:
"One day, you will find your true love and get married and live happily after."
???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 15:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2006-11-16 09:27

So many question about what love is true what is not.
Is it really so hard to find?
Love is love. When you feel love, you are loved. When you give love, .you have love.
I think probably lot ...

Could be fairy tales stories.......................

Happily ever after!!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.