Views: 6522|Replies: 27

What makes a man ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 12:32:07 |Display all floors
One of my best friends got lost those days . He is a student in Chongqing university and got a girlfriend last year. At our senior high school's reunion last year, he described his girlfriend to us so proudly . But everything changed. "she told me that I'm not a man !"  said he .  And he added, sadly , "my pal,  what's a really man , money ,power , robust shape or eles ?"  Facing his quesion, I didn't know what to say . I just consoled him .  Last night I met him online agian(those days he just hanged around online aimlessly.)  I asked how things went on?  He just said no hope.
So you guys voice your opinions on this issue. ......
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:37:31 |Display all floors
What makes a man? the man himself!!! If he doesn't know what makes him, that means he is not a real big man.
See oneself clearly is the hardest thing, the right or wrong thing must be judged by oneself.
Then you will become a man.:)
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 13:12:04 |Display all floors

nobody has a good idea - (heehee)

It sounds like he did something that in HER eyes was weak or selfish or not noble, etc. It could have been anything, or a lot of little things.

To some women, a real man will be polite and gentlemanly, opening doors, etc.

To some it means responsibility, a good job & right priorities.

To some it means not being wimpy, being tough.

Personally I wouldn't use that phrase to describe a man. All men are men, it's just that some are jerks, some are rude, some have huge egos, some have no ambition and are content with boring lives... etc.... I think it's really an individual thing. I'm sur eyou'll get lots of ideas here, just remember they're coming from all DIFFERENT people. The definition of a man that counts is the one YOUR GIRL thinks is true...

Actually the one that counts is the one YOU think is true. In the end, you must be happy with yourself, and be proud of yourself. If a woman doesn't think highly of you for some reason YOU think is stupid, then your values don't match.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 14:43:07 |Display all floors

A women makes a man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 15:45:16 |Display all floors
I am a man!
Be always smile,never give up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 15:46:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kennethcai08 at 2006-8-18 14:43

exactly ,it should me the woman's rib!
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 18:21:08 |Display all floors

what makes a man?

A penis stupid

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.