Views: 20561|Replies: 48

qq group: shenzhen life, this is a place for oral english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 23:36:34 |Display all floors
this is a qq group for life in shenzhen and oral english :28949025, everyone who are in shenzhen and interested in oral english can join us, but i think you need some basic english, this is not for beggining, and Chinese is forbidden here.
here we can talk our daily life in shenzhen, perhaps all of these members can meet together in weekend and talk face to face, and can make friends with each other, if you're interested, please don't hesitate to join us.
But now the group started just now, so let's support it, and share it, enjoy there.

kohl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 10:10:39 |Display all floors

Wow sounds Cool, i'll join as part of the group..

Here's mine-63908007
cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 13:53:56 |Display all floors

let's share here

ok, thanks for your support, today there're two people joined this group, i think we can become bigger and bigger, and have more influence in shenzhen.
so here give you an opportunity, we almost practise oral english every night, if you're interested please don't hesitate, it's really fatastic, in the near fucture there're more opportunities to talk face to face.
friends, we're waiting for you, give us support and encouragement, and we can give you excitement and happiness, let's be friends here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 20:19:47 |Display all floors
it seems that I cann't join in~!?
will u please add me up by 125548108?
Thanks~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 17:51:40 |Display all floors

ok, i will add you

ok, no problems, you're welcome, i will add you now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 16:59:45 |Display all floors
now our members increased to 17, almost 85% of them came from shenzhen, and 60% of them often come here to practise english, i think we have many common topic in this city, thanks for your support

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 12:13:46 |Display all floors

Please add me!

A senior English learner and lover in Shenzhen.  QQ: 626146892

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.