Views: 6992|Replies: 26

We always end up being with a second choice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 22:57:03 |Display all floors
Why at the end we Always settle down with  someone we don't really love and end up being with who love us?

Are we too selfish or too realistic?

What are the reasons or factors that make a loving couple break up?

Do you have any similar experience?Maybe you can share your story here.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:16:45 |Display all floors
Simply, people don't only need love, but still want a lot of important things else, such as money. lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:37:49 |Display all floors

oh,my first love story

so memorable experience...who can save me?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:39:29 |Display all floors
i miss you every night,ling,would you miss me sometimes?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 08:10:44 |Display all floors
hmm...long time ago..i had this silly thought...i told myself that i couldnt marry with someone that i love...cos that will be too good to be true...and i thought it could be very luxurious to spend the rest of my life with him..cos i am not good enough for him...well...that WAS what i thought ...

but now...i think its great to be with someone tht i love...yes..100% love and trust..and never settle down with second choice..cos i know i woudlnt be happy if i cant be with the one i love the most...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 09:35:25 |Display all floors

Um...well..No Comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:01:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by izzyfish at 2006-8-16 09:57
Why at the end we Always settle down with  someone we don't really love and end up being with who love us?

Are we too selfish or too realistic?

What are the reasons or factors that make a lov ...

not "always"... if one ends up being with someone that he/she doesnt love much, but it's someone that loves him/her so much, then it's totally the other way around for the other person, isnt it?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.