Views: 9870|Replies: 11

Here is an idea about china from a complete foreigner point of view. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-19 11:48:14 |Display all floors
Yept, I don't want to disturb the guy come from Canada, posted about spit in china before.

It might be helpful I am not sure, in fact I haven't read all the things in the following websize, however, I think the evaluation is fair and I like it because it is quite positive, and most substantially it is complete from a person which have been travelling around the world.

Yeah, when I said helpful I meant for those of you going to china and quite worry or something like that.

http://travel.iafrica.com/expats/asia/297759.htm

Francisco Little, is the editor consultant in "beijing review", http://www.bjreview.com.cn/, this e-newspaper is fantastic, china and chinese people are unbeatable.

Every step of the progress china has been made really making me exciting, will god bless china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 22:10:22 |Display all floors

Good article!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 07:38:58 |Display all floors

re: what kind of 'foreigner' are you?

Be nice, man.

If you are not the one I am talking to, please walk away.

I don't interesting on fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 09:26:44 |Display all floors

abccbc

What country are you from? I am curious, because English is not your native language, and there have been a number of Chinese guys trying to pretend to be foreigners in their posts.

In fact, there are several Chinese guys who have several login accounts here, and they take numerous identities, even claiming to be American--but it is all to obvious that they are Chinese, as they ALL make the same errors in English.

Use magic tools Report

canmav has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-7 00:13:41 |Display all floors

True Blue Tiger

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-23 18:11:23 |Display all floors

Spitting...Enviromentally Friendly

I'm a "Lao Wai" living in Hubei.  I find it refreshing that people here are not wasting tissue paper every time they want to blow their nose.  I'll often pull the snot from my nose, into my mouth and let it out on to the street.  I'm pleased I don't get the same dirty looks for this action as I did back home.

Remember if its on the street, their will be a rain to wash it away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-24 18:44:24 |Display all floors

phlegm

Interesting comments zhoukai. So in fact, it is all the "LaoWai" who are spitting in China.
I think you may have pushed your finger too far up you nose and pulled out your brain. Too bad it's been washed away.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.