Post time 2006-12-23 19:13:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2006-12-23 00:08

Banned.

what happened?
did he say anything reactive ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-28 18:42:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazyazn at 2006-12-28 13:15
Ah Bian is not bringing Taiwan down,It's the bloody useless KMT who has been doing nothing for the last 6 years that is getting Taiwan in trouble.  ...

KMT did nothing in the past 6 years? So what's ah-bian has done for Taiwan?

By the way, Ah Bian's son just went into jail for 6 years yesterday.That's democracy for you.

Ahh... don't be sure so early. This family is so good in deceit and fooling others. zhao jian ming didn't even admit guilt.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-29 16:25:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:41:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazyazn at 2006-12-29 16:25
The people are slowly but surely realising that, and I dont think the KMT will will in 2008. ...

Improve the live of the citizens? You mean ah-bian improving his families economic standing? With this kind of leader, it stunned me to realize you're on his side.

KMT won't win in 2008, maybe. As long as these 2 keep the squabble and bickering, Taiwan bargaining position will decrease day by day. A precondition for eventual reunification.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-29 16:59:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 17:09:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazyazn at 2006-12-29 16:59
There you go, not looking at the big picture. His in laws are in jail.
China Daily

In jail? maybe. But he's also very good at manipulating news and legal system. See how his wife fainted during legal proceeding? Maybe his son in law will do the same when it's time to go to jail.

The countrys foreign exchange is USD 265 Bil today up from USD 106 Bil when he took office in 2000. What did he steal to enrich his family??

For example, what's his son have to earn living? He has no job, but own a nice sport car and enjoy lavish lifestyle there in the US. Maybe not direct robbery, but insider trading by his mother.

Foreign reserves is good, but it's not what the mainstream Taiwan citizens see when a-bian's family enjoy the economic fruit at the expense of their livelihood.

But as I said, continue your support to him. We all need ah-bian as a negative force to drag Taiwan down.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 13:17:12 |Display all floors
It stuns me how Taiwanese people can still wave green banners and say how they love Chen ShuiBian.  The Man is a FREAKING criminal.  The only reason he is not in jail is a loophole in Taiwanese law that makes Presidents immune from prosecution.  you know what any other person caught in Chen ShuiBian's position would have happen to him.  Any other person would be indicted on Grand Fraud and sentenced to life in prison  but not Chen ShuiBian.  No, your "Great Leader" is too good and glorious to be indicted.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.