Views: 8169|Replies: 13

it's unfair to regard all chinese as racists only by some unique cases [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-7 20:09:03 |Display all floors
it's unfair to regard all chinese as racists only by some unique cases,in my opinion,we chinese are very friendly and modest.In fact,i don't deny that we prefer white to black,i think it's not racism but a question of aesthetic,a choice depend on people's personnal favourites.Everyone own the right to choose something which they like more,a simple exemple,in the world, you inevitably like someone much more than the others,that's just your personnal choice and don't have any links to the racism,right?I think the true racism is a kind of phycology which always think their nation superior than the others.So,i wish everyone here can discuss in rational,China welcome you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 11:16:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by travolta at 2006-8-7 20:09
it's unfair to regard all chinese as racists only by some unique cases,in my opinion,we chinese are very friendly and modest.In fact,i don't deny that we prefer white to black,i think it's not raci ...

pls excuse them!!!    
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 11:40:53 |Display all floors

Can we be sexist?

Only welcome females cause there are too many males.... I guess I am not welcome in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 13:12:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2006-8-8 11:40
Only welcome females cause there are too many males.... I guess I am not welcome in China.

You EXPORTED yrself!!!  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 11:43:20 |Display all floors

So sad........

That the words of a few can touch so many. We all have to sort out the negative people and appreciate the positive. We always tend to see the bad and ignore all the nice people.

So I'll say, "Thanks all you nice people" and "Shame on those few who try to upset the nice people".......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 11:45:30 |Display all floors
Simple, where there is light there is shadow...its universally applied.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 12:34:05 |Display all floors

to travolta......

Maybe you could review your post.

Stating in the first line of your argument that "we are not racist" to immediately say in the second "i don't deny we prefer whites to blacks" is simply a contradiction.

If you prefer whites to blacks, yellows to green, blue to purple.....you're just disciminating one color for another; when we refer to people; that is being racist and I don't mean that has to be necessarily negative, but still.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.