Views: 4157|Replies: 13

Missing my first love! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-30 16:18:30 |Display all floors
It has been more than 1year since our ended-love when we were juniors, but I'm still single even these days. I tried to date with some girls but when it came to talking about our relationship, the only thing i want to do is to quit.
yeah, it  occured so many times that i am thinking i may have some problems. but the truth is that every time when i dated with a girl, i would compare her with my former GF, the result always was there were some problems.
God, she hurt me seriously 1year before, should i forgive her and be friends with her?
My Milan heart will go on and on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-30 18:28:17 |Display all floors
better forget her and i don't beleive you can keep touch with her as like friends ,never can as like this with which you loved person.love her or forget her, this two way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-30 20:32:53 |Display all floors
God, she hurt me seriously 1year before, should i forgive her and be friends with her?

Just wonder how did she hurt you...so seriously?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-30 20:40:38 |Display all floors

believe time

In my opinion and experience, she was my gf,and forever.No possibility or necessity to be a normal friend,cos I loved her so much ,to my soul.
You will never forget her and the feelings on her even you are striving and pretending, or to find a new gf instead.(i've never dated after breaking up with my ex-gf).
But believe me ,time will change you,make you feel indifferent on her,at that time,maybe she's already marriaged or be a mommy.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-30 21:28:54 |Display all floors

Friend or not

Can an exGF be a Friend after break-up? YES, but the decision is not up to you if she broke up with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 16:56:51 |Display all floors
good girl is everywhere
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 23:13:46 |Display all floors
my first love?..i dont know whether i miss him or not...

i met my ex the night before...and i realise that i dont love or miss him any more..when i saw him...i feel he is just a total stranger to me...i cant believe tht once i loved him so much...ahaha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.