Views: 14559|Replies: 56

DEPRESSED~~~when will he love me???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-25 12:53:19 |Display all floors
totally depressed~~~

today,i found LEO wasn not on line and sense a strong feeling of lost~~~
yeh,i lost him~~and especially,i miss him.......desperately/////////

when the first time i saw him,i knew i like him.after we moved in the same house,i began to take care of his life considerately~~~cook everyday for him,prepare all kinds of fruits for him  when he's watching TV.

however,he seems doesn't know why i act like that~is that i would want to be a housewife???no,not~~it's so hot now,i have to cook 2 hours everyday,can you imagine?if that there's isn't love that supports me,i'd surely quit.i'm not patient,always not~~~but facing the one i like,i can't and have to be patient.

Since i care,if i don't go back home,he will not cook by himself.so everytime,when there's a dating,i would wanna take him with me or i will give up and rush back to cook for him~~~god,i must have lost my mind.

that day,when i heard that he's chatting with a girl on the phone,my heart aches.yes,i do care.god,i care~~~~~~~what can i do??only went  back to my room and cry silently~~~why am i so useless?you know that,being a good woman is not enough to attact a man's eye?right,,i'm not charming,might be.

i choose to love the one i like,i have to suffer all the bitterness.to the one who likes me,i am his pricecess.but to him,i changed into a slave,without any esteem~i hate myself,but sometimes,i can't control my feeling.it's the way i choose,i should learn to face it,is it??

when i saw him on line,i can have a sense of safety.when he is not,i began to feel depressed and down to the bottom.god,i'm not young any more,why i still act like this???
naive,isn't it??
if he doesn't talk to me,i feel lost.as long as i can see him everyday and hear his voice,i'd feel happy.
i'm sick of myself now.i have to think of a way out.don't wanna continue anymore~~~pls give me your kind suggestion~~
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 15:21:04 |Display all floors
when the first time i saw him,i knew i like him.after we moved in the same house,i began to take care of his life considerately~~~cook everyday for him,prepare all kinds of fruits for him  when he's watching TV.

Do you mean  UR live together (cohabitation) ...
Then why do you ask "when will he love you"??
MASQUE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 15:35:56 |Display all floors
TELL him your feeling! you will get 50% feasibility,if you don't you have no chance.
think about my words.don't left a regret in your young heart.
i 'm awake but my world is half asleep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 15:45:12 |Display all floors

yes,we live in the same apartment but not in the same room

Originally posted by kevin1983 at 2006-7-25 15:21

Do you mean  UR live together (cohabitation) ...
Then why do you ask "when will he love you"??

yes,we live in the same apartment but not in the same room~~~
pls note~~
we share an apartment with three bedrooms.we live in different room.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 15:48:42 |Display all floors
a reminder for gals: dont give to him everything that's yours...he'll say bye to u if u have nothing new  to show him... always keep well what is yours...make it available to him in a manner so that he has to depend on u for the rest of his life...

we dont like this type of men...but they are just there in real life...! open yr eyes wider!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 15:54:17 |Display all floors

totally correct~~~

Originally posted by kevin975 at 2006-7-25 15:35
TELL him your feeling! you will get 50% feasibility,if you don't you have no chance.
think about my words.don't left a regret in your young heart.

i'm not dared to tell him,i will only take care of his life and love him silently,i'm not brave enough to face the situation that he told me he doesnt love me at all~~~if i heard these kind of words,i would rather choose to die.

when other boy invited me out,i always ask for his opinion and told him i don't wanna go out,then i'd refuse others and went back to wait for him.i think he might know what i'm thinking about~~also,our friends are always making jokes at us~~always,sometimes,he seems have no reaction towards these jokes~~so i don't know what will happen if i told him about that~~

to be exact,he might always know that i likes him.it's only that he pretend that he don't know~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 15:56:34 |Display all floors
One quintessential question I would like to ask. Does he like you back even remotely as much as you do towards him? If your just roommates perhaps in his mind that is just that but your thinking of something much more but only wishful and personal thinking. It's true that you have done so much for him and all but that is of course your own choice ...whether he is a moocher or not have you ever wondered if he felt the same way you felt of him? The things which you do either will have him grateful but not interested or only give in to liking you through pitying you and that ,sad to say is not mutual love.

What has he done for you lately? Answer that and you'll get a better idea of your so called 'love' for this guy.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.