Author: christinxu

DEPRESSED~~~when will he love me???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-22 00:51:32 |Display all floors
no time to read those words one by one..........so i give a short and quick advice here

if a guy doesn' t love you, then he won't love you forever..............just forget about him, go find another guy who loves you...move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 09:57:04 |Display all floors

a good news for you all

dear al,

thanks so much for all your post~~
i have a good news to you~~~

guess what??
we are now together~~
i feel so happy these days.though he doesn't love me so much as i do,i think i can change him~~if any news about ours,i'll let you know~~

thanks again for all posts and they accompany me to spend the gloomy days~~~
wish you all a nice day~~
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 10:03:17 |Display all floors

to #51

No offense, but you can't change the guy... many women have tried and failed (unless, perhaps, they have been aided by lots and lots of couples therapy).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 10:07:01 |Display all floors
the fact is we are now living harmoniously~~
we cherish every minute we are together~~
we miss each other when we are not together~~

if i can't change him,i'll change into the one he likes~
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 11:12:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by beachgirl at 2006-8-19 14:57
His message is simple, he is not into you. Its not that complicated to deal with guys, they are simple, if they likes you, they would make their move, if they don't like you, they keep distant. He  ...

bad idea!You almost destroy a good marriage arranged in Heaven.You didn't kown the real feeling of men at all,we are not as simple as you thought.Just believe me,little girl,i'm sure your roommate love you,i ensure it by my experience and insight.Boy will keep a proper distance consciously if he doesn't love the girl,and absolutely he doesn't want to spend many time on you,aslo he has no patience to go to shop and cook with you,that' s definite.Your roommate just shy and doesn't make enough preparation to accept a truehearted love,he still a boy,what you should do just express your excellences and wait silently,one day you'll reap you true love.
You are so luck to meet someone you love,you should cherish the predestined relationship and try for your love bravely,sometimes it's saline,but more is sweetness,good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 12:27:41 |Display all floors

Sure complicated

He was maybe waiting until he was 200% sure he was not going to get rejected before he let you know he liked you. Same as you, he knew that since you live almost together, if you rejected him, he's got nowhere to escape.

I am glad you are happy again.

P.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 02:06:42 |Display all floors
Why should you change for a guy? He should like you for who you are...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.