Author: christinxu

DEPRESSED~~~when will he love me???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 10:41:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-8-17 18:44
Maybe he's like me. If I have a female friend I can spend more and more time with her but I never want to ask her why we spend time together. Sometimes the question makes a problem. For example if  ...

man are always worried about causing trouble by themselves~~maybe what you said is true..he just wanna enjoy the feeling of being with me,don't wanna bear more responsibilities~~is that what men are thinking about???

nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 17:10:29 |Display all floors

That's exactly what i've been doing

[quote]Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-8-17 23:59

Hey MAN!!!
you must seeking a new job for her instead of leaving her alone in long lonely night! [/quote
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 14:57:36 |Display all floors

forget about him

His message is simple, he is not into you. Its not that complicated to deal with guys, they are simple, if they likes you, they would make their move, if they don't like you, they keep distant. He is sending very clear messages, he wants to treat you as a flatemate and nothing more than that. When he treat you with courtsy and friendship, don't take it wrong as he is being nice to you because he might like you, he does not.. And he is probably too shy to tell you you are just friend because you have not make any of your feeling public. But remember, if you did express your feelings, he is very likely to refuse or run away. As he is not interested in you. Its awkward to have relationship when living together as flatemate, as its dangerous, its too close to start a relationship, and difficult to get out when there is not place to go afterward, guys are more cautions of this situation.  So stop waste your time,  if he likes you, he will let you know. For your own sake, you better find a new flatemate and stay or stop friends with him for a while, if you ever ran into each other again, he will be the one show you if he may change his feeling for you or not, if he remains same not letting out any feelings of him. The answer is absolutely NO, forget him and he is not right for you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 16:33:57 |Display all floors

Seems not a good man.

If some girl treat me like that, I will so happy and I will give myself to her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 06:42:09 |Display all floors

To christinxu

I feel sorry about you, why do you bear it so long? It's a pity that he doesn't open his eyes looking at you. What a good heart you have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:49:27 |Display all floors
It is simple to judge wether he love you,when a man like a girl and want to seek her,he always care all about her actions and grab all change to court her,if he don't cared what you did at all,he should have any mind to seek you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 00:49:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by beachgirl at 2006-8-19 14:57
His message is simple, he is not into you. Its not that complicated to deal with guys, they are simple, if they likes you, they would make their move, if they don't like you, they keep distant. He  ...

I support your analysis!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.