Author: christinxu

DEPRESSED~~~when will he love me???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 21:59:08 |Display all floors
I think the love should be basic on trust and well understand,as your information,you are only love him silently and never tell him,and you always see him dated with other gals,I want to ask,do you know him well? I don't think you are not brave enough to say to him,You are just not brave to know him.so I advise you go to read him ,then you must be find some faults on him and even don't so attached to him.I think you are just very curious about him,of cause ,it is love start,but you can have a choice about it : love or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 22:01:36 |Display all floors
what i mean intimate is that we are living well together,we won't have any relatioship before we get married(if we can)~~~~~~i'm not that open-minded,i won't choose to have relationship with him only if i likes him..........don't worry,i won't.~~~
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 22:05:55 |Display all floors
everyday,after work,he'd be back home~~he never dated with other gals,on weekend,he's also with me always,he didn't go out and he idn't even send short messages or called any other girls~~~i mean,during all the time he's at home~~~

what can i say then>?nowadays,he's always cooking for me,helping with kitching,shopping....feel so warm...
but still don't know what his real feeling to me/
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 22:09:25 |Display all floors
love is a balance.
face the risks of life together
share both of your feelings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:29:47 |Display all floors
Hey, hey, hey! Seems that you are just my room mate. lol. Just kidding. :-)

Bud did you ever think about this: does he deserve you careness? Does he deserve your love? Does he deserve you?

Well, you are a girl, I think that you have showed your love enough, and you have done enough, but if he still does not what you mean, well, I think the answer to the above questions is simply NO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 10:00:42 |Display all floors
tamade...

( i cant help myself laughin when i type ur name..ahaha..)

but seriously..women tend to do a lot of things in a relationship..but seriously..sometimes thigns they do really are not what men want...dont u think??..women can be too serious in  a relationship....sometimes..its better to approach and handle relationship in a less seirous way..dont u thinK???

oh well..time to dash....bye
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:41:50 |Display all floors
just  tell him what's in ur mind
love needs courage and to be said

as a gal i want to tell u something
don't give more than u can afford
men are curious animals a secret makes a woman woman

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.