Views: 22024|Replies: 89

American blacks destroy town after town . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-20 07:34:03 |Display all floors
Brockton a prosperous city in america in the past started low income housing (bad decision)and then the blacks invaded it and crime
and poverty is now rampid in brockton becouse of the black invasion . You give the blacks a town and they soon destroy it this is proven
time and time again . Yet the black leaders blame the police for the crimes the black man commits  . Its the polices fault the blacks are
charged with the crimes they commit . They are unjustly racially profiled!! well gee if certain crimes are committed by certain people wouldn't any reasonable person form a link? The facts stand on its own , just look at the stats and you will agree that for the most part blacks
are a total poison for America.

[ Last edited by frothow at 2007-6-28 03:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 09:36:14 |Display all floors
Blacks also made America what it is in the field of music, sports and entertainment so we should not forget that. These three factors alone creates envy and admiration around the rest of the world. Ironicly, the black peoples styles brought color to the American people. Without blacks expressing a new form of music along with other ebonical forms of fashion...America might as well stay as plain as 'Pleasantville'. Gee golly...that would be swell...wrong...what a ---- of a life that would be don't you agree homie?
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 09:57:47 |Display all floors

Well hello!

From the very begining of time the blacks have been good entertainers and good in athletics but the fact remains that besides the few
black entertainers or athletes that you see on TV or here on radio the ones that are destroying town after town are the majority that have no such skill . Except the skill of stealing and robbing and turning a town into a cesspool ! and here's the funny thing , the ones that make it
in music rap about the destruction they caused and make millions doing it !! Its called "street credit" i'm sorry but the real picture , the big picture of blacks in America is nothing but destruction for the rest of us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 10:52:21 |Display all floors
President Bush isn't black...but he somehow is succeeding in taking his people to hell in a hand basket. The fact that he had to cut the education budget funds shows how much doesn't give a rats ass about the future generations academic well-being. He wants the wild wild west to reincarnate in present day form because thats what this cocaine sniffing space cowboy daddy's boy is all about.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 11:33:15 |Display all floors

Reply #4 eyeofstorm's post

Would you prefer AL sharpton as president?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 23:44:04 |Display all floors
Frothow once again you disappoint me. You are just a norrow minded,white supremacist, racist biggot. You are one of theose who find it hard to except the benefits that all difference ethnicities bring to society. The only reason why black people (as you like to put it) in america committ crime is because they are held in a postion of poverty be the government. Western countries try very hard to keep non-whites at the bottom of the barrel because in a lot  of western countries, ethnic minorities can be very powerful with the right leadership. The black peopl, especially in america suffer greatly at the hands of the racist Bush regime. but things will soon change. don't you worry. an uprising is coming and it will be people like you who will end up suffering.

another thing i would like to ask you Frothow is what is your position within society? where are you placed within class divisions?
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 09:58:21 |Display all floors

Reply #6 ah1988's post

Nonsense !  how come chinese immigrants who hardly speak English find the ability to succeed without resorting to crime? They have more strikes against them than the blacks! You call me racist becouse i speak the truth?Why is it that blacks that succeed and get out of the ghetto move into white neighborhoods?I will tell you why , becouse they can leave there car unlocked and take a walk down the street without fear of being mugged. Try doing that in a black neighborhood (unless your a gang member yourself) by the way i'm not a total
square i used to enjoy rap music in the past (old school rap ) that had interesting stories and very entertaining themes many of these
old school rapers had positive influences on the black youth. Then came gangsta rap with downright criminals influencing the black youth
to be thugs like themselves . where are the black role models and leaders ? most are just race baiters lining there pockets like Jesse Jackson and AL sharp ton . I have great respect for older blacks who i find to be productive citizens who reject crime and play by the rules without blaming the government for everything like the younger black thugs who are influenced by the new generation of criminals that call themselves "artists"   and care little about there people just use them to buy there garbage and get rich doing it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.