Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-29 22:26:18 |Display all floors
which schoolsdid u visit and where they're located...?

what u said about the schools u visited does exist there, but it's in no way the mainstream...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 22:34:46 |Display all floors
How about at Beijing University, the Harvard of China? Shouldn't the teachers there be more inspiring to their students?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 22:44:38 |Display all floors
i told u it's not the mainstream...!!! and they are reforming the system to make it better...that's what the Harvard in the USA is doing...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 22:52:41 |Display all floors
Sorry, but I think even if Beida isn't representative of the norm, it should be representative of the best. Best students, yes, but also best teachers, classes, programs, and so on. If all that prestigious school can muster up is some lackluster professors, then it's going to be a while yet before China can catch up, creatively, with the US.

Johnyou, I know you think China is the best place on earth, but would you open your eyes and look objectively at the facts? How many creative writing classes are there at the average high school in China? How about art classes? Music? And not classes where you memorize, but classes where you create and think for yourself and think critically? Not too many, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 15:16:16 |Display all floors

bad choice to go to the college!!!

always be OK
always be Great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 15:36:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by challyz at 2006-9-15 15:16
What is the good choice ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 07:41:23 |Display all floors
i  think  it  is  good  for us  . our  base   education  is  the  best  in  the  world.   many  courtries '   people  are  admired   to  us,but i  disgree the  NMET

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.