Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-29 17:13:19 |Display all floors
if one day soon china's economy will become  one of the biggest in the world , credit this partly to its sound educational system.you can judge a country's educational system by how it has contributed to the growth of its economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 17:25:22 |Display all floors

Reply #8 mengqi's post

well.there are really some serious trouble in the china's education..but.i can guarantee that if you are not study,you will regret all the life.if you are study.you will only regret some years... at most whthin twenty years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 17:27:45 |Display all floors
well.there are really some serious trouble in the china's education..but.i can guarantee that if you are not study,you will regret all the life.if you are study.you will only regret some years... at most whthin twenty years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 17:28:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 18:55:56 |Display all floors
i am wondering  what's the world if Edison,Newton,Flanklin,Einstein... received chinese education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 20:26:52 |Display all floors
hei, guys! please be objective in voicing yr opinions about the educational system in China... with the joint efforts by governmental organs and schools,   the educational system in the country 's been making rapid progress and gainling popularity across the globe...!!!  make a trip to China and take a look in person if u dont believe it... ! seeing is believing!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 22:05:17 |Display all floors
Johnyou, I did go to China and see/hear about it with my own eyes and ears. I heard students complaining that their classes are all boring; that the teacher doesn't seem to care whether they learn or not. That doesn't sound very positive to me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.