Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-22 15:57:52 |Display all floors
well..in china..you dont have the choice of what subjects you wanna do..they force you to study maths, english, chinese, physics, chemistry, politics, etc..you dont have a choice..but in australia..during schoolling...you can choose what courses u wanna do...i escaped all those boring physics and chemistry..thnx god!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 20:38:46 |Display all floors
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 19:06:36 |Display all floors
I think that chinese education gives us too much pressure. It seems that the only thing we can do is to take part in the NMET.And the only way to pass the exam is to study hard .A lot of students have to give up their own interest because of theNMET! I hope we can have more choices!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 19:24:44 |Display all floors
those boring physics and chemistry subject will make china the most scientific nation in the not too distant future.
if you want to become no. 1 in science.
you should
think science
eat science
work science
sleep science
dream science

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 12:12:13 |Display all floors

i think that ...

the bascly education is good and then maybe a little hidebound that means unskillful , the teachers can not open up  our thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 14:55:16 |Display all floors
it is improper to judge chinese education by good or bad. but to my past experience, i don't like chinese education. study study study, score score score is only standard to judge a student good or not, though teachers always said i was a "good" student because of my high scores. but sometimes, i deem i am not better than those "bad" students.  but, it is undeniable that chinese education brings up many excellent scientists and politicians and economists etc. anyway, there are excellent persons in various realm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 12:21:29 |Display all floors
The education of mainland will pay more attention to recite and remember the lore. At the same time, it show the talent via the competition of examination. It can show the intellectual ability of mankind. This is advantage. On the other side.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.