Views: 6912|Replies: 37

Looking for a CEO or Top Gun Manager as future husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-10 09:07:10 |Display all floors
Na, it's not for me actually.

This is the case. I run a company in a city in southern China. The building where we have our offices is packed with other comapnies; big and small.

Recently I happened to bump into this really astonishing nice looking Chinese 20something woman. She introduced herself so I handled my name card over to her. She gave me hers. Since then we have engaged in a sort of business-friendship relationship since both our businesses are slightly connected.

To cut a long story short, after few months I just discover the other day that she is single and finally she confessed her age; 27. So the cuestion arose; Why are you not married?

Answer; my expectations are too high to match. I want a man who at least has been so succesful to have bought already 3 houses, since I own 2 myself. Who has a bigger car than mine, btw she has a Toyota Camry, and who has a bigger bank account than mine...sort of double.

And how about love? I asked innocently.

Love is not important at certain stages, she answers convinced; marriage for me is like a business, you choose the right or the wrong partner and it makes the differene between success and failure. If I choose a common person he will feel ashamed to walk with me; so will I by the way.

So, since she asked me if  I could find her a foreign or Chinese top gun business man, here I am. If you guys know somebody who is as my friend, self made man, rich and successful, has enough properties to fit at least 3 families and enough cars to move those families around plus a bank account with so many zeros that you could easily build and anchor chain, you can post your mesages here. Finally, my friend doesn't need somebody necessarely with a heart, since she ate hers building her "empire".

FFS - I will never get to understands Chinese women! I swear, even if I live in this my loved second homeland for ages!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2006-6-10 09:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 09:30:29 |Display all floors
Weird post. I think she should get on this site for herself, and find someone herself. I also think she's right that her expectations are too high. If she wants to be married, she should lower them. If she wants to keep them high, then I hope she's not in a hurry to get married. And to marry without love, like a business? Sorry, I have a problem with that, that's just not "me". But that's only my opinion.

Why do you want to help her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 09:32:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2006-6-10 09:07
Na, it's not for me actually.

This is the case. I run a company in a city in southern China. The building where we have our offices is packed with other comapnies; big and small.

Recently I h ...

hahaha~~~
Women are always diffcult to understand exactely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 10:15:44 |Display all floors
well, i  admire how she could achive at  this early age... but i guess that is way too much for asking a men like that,. to be normal, the guy should be at least 35 to have those or maybe even older, so she means she could marry a father like man ... :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 10:37:29 |Display all floors

good luck with that!

she doesn't sound like the kind of woman I'd want to mother my children.... not that I meet her criteria anyway
and they say western girls are materialistic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 10:47:12 |Display all floors

SHE HAS TO...

Come back on earth first!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 11:06:57 |Display all floors
This is the type of women who is so poor that all she has left is money. I wouldn't marry her even if she paid me...however I must note that a Toyota Camry is nothing to be bragging about. I hope you realize that many Canton people tend to look at money as the primary importance of life (I said many not all). These nouveau-rich should really go back and rediscover some traits and qualities that exfoliates the rocks and rubbles from their heart.

She needs to know that a marriage is not a joint-venture endeavor between two individuals financial asset and current estate. Two extremely driven people with over the sky expectations will end up in divorce because they are competing with one another and hardly get to see each other.

That would be a waste of money and time.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.