Author: mikeghet

Have you proven God does not exist? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-30 13:33:41 |Display all floors

maybe it's time to start a new thread mike?

title:

"l can prove god exists"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:40:55 |Display all floors

'despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in a cage' smashing pumpkins

i have yet to prove a creator exists just as much as nobody has disproved a creator exists....

since a creator hasn't been disproved, why is it so unfathomable that one (or more) might exist?  

nince try though... ;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:42:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 6-30-2006 13:33
title:

"l can prove god exists"

also, which seems more illogical to you, party1 or party2?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:53:30 |Display all floors
1. I belive in science.We all know that human beings come into existence as a living breed on earth is a evolution of pithecanthrope. No Adam and Eve!!! Not  God created us.

2. I don't need "God". If I make mistakes, I'll apologize to the person I may hurt; If I have sins, I won't escape from the punishment by the law; If I wanna sth. done, I will go all out for it but pray for it; If I wanna my lonely painful sole comforted, I turn to my friends.
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:54:45 |Display all floors

Have you proven that the green leperchauns don't exist?

The green leperchauns are everywhere! You can't really see them.. you only feel their presence when you think about them. Can you prove that they don't exist? I BET YOU CAN'T! HAHAHA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 14:09:28 |Display all floors

oh great

The Gremlin showed up....

leprechauns, well, i do like them too, but there's not a reason to believe that they migth exist, or is there?  tell me why i might believe in them and i might respond in time before the psychiatric ward picks you up for seeing the green guys....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 14:17:07 |Display all floors

You should believe in green leperchauns for the same reason you should believe in God.
I guess the real question here is why would you believe in God? And why would you believe in green leperchauns?
Have you ever seen God? Have you ever seens proofs of his existense?
If you see or have seen God, you are also a psychiatric case... I have met people who claimed to have seen God and talked with him.. they ended up with heavy doses of drugs or in a mental hospital.

The point is, people created the concept of "God" in a way that it cannot be denied, but someone who has never heard of that concept has no reason to believe it. So tell me, why do you believe in God? And why don't you believe in green leperchauns?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.