Author: mikeghet

Have you proven God does not exist? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-23 15:43:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-6-23 15:38



yeah, there are thousdands of churches in the US too, but that doesn't mean the majority of the people go to them and worship.  

caringhk, some people claim religion is the evil behind mos ...




wow, how do you know our chairman mao's famous word???

:)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-23 15:46:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-6-23 15:38



yeah, there are thousdands of churches in the US too, but that doesn't mean the majority of the people go to them and worship.  

caringhk, some people claim religion is the evil behind mos ...


1 ) i know

2) between christians& Islam since hundreds of years ago and still going on....

3) NO, not say as Buddha says "I only show the way and you have to walk yourself".
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-23 15:50:29 |Display all floors
oh... too difficult for a cutie babe like me to understand...
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-23 15:52:44 |Display all floors
ok, maybe i believe somehow there is something, but not sure whether it's a human or other form of creature that is trying to control something over us....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-23 16:04:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 6-23-2006 15:52
ok, maybe i believe somehow there is something, but not sure whether it's a human or other form of creature that is trying to control something over us....



welcome to the Undecided religion...

we are taking donations...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-23 16:07:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-6-23 16:04



welcome to the Undecided religion...

we are taking donations...



ah oh.... well, i have some clothes and shoes (hope they are not too small. but can give to children :)

um... maybe some hair pins and books?

do you accept all those litle things? humble....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-23 16:11:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 6-23-2006 16:07



ah oh.... well, i have some clothes and shoes (hope they are not too small. but can give to children :)

um... maybe some hair pins and books?

do you accept all those litle things? humbl ...



sorry, we only accept money and vodka (it's for god, not me)...  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.