Views: 11210|Replies: 45

just a thought (about truth and identity online) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-24 19:54:10 |Display all floors
a lot of people using forums make claims about who they are like age, income, education/qualifications etc...some of these claims might be lies that they only tell to meet people for relationships...if i met a girl on cd whom i wanted to have a relationship with i would be more than happy for her to ask me to back up my claims with proof...eg id to back up age claim, bank statement to back up income claim, certificates to back up educational/qualifications claim...i would respect the girl for wanting the truth and for being cautious, and for wanting an honest guy...so guys and girls if you wanna meet people from the internet don't be afraid to ask them to prove what they say and expose their lies or vindicate their truth...i would write this in chinese too if i could, but i can't so if someone else could translate that'd be cool -alex

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-25 12:44 AM ]
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 20:15:31 |Display all floors

Look ....

I am a billionaire shipping magnate who owns a fleet of private jets, a huge collection of rare Gibson guitars, 15 houses (with staff) and a fleet of Lambos ....

Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 20:25:51 |Display all floors
Trying to translate it...

许多人在论坛里宣称他们的年龄,收入,教育,以及各种条件等等,一些人很可能在撒谎只是因为他们想要让别人跟他们见面,发展关系,如果我在CD(中国日报论坛?)上见到一个女孩子,想和她发展进一步关系,我会很高兴她能要求我出示关于我(身份背景)的证据,举个例子,我将会证明我的年龄,会用银行结单来证明我的收入情况,会拿证书来证明教育水平...... 我会尊重这种谨慎的,要求知道事实真相的女孩,要求得到一个诚实正直的男友的女孩。 所以如果你们如果想要见网友(通过网络见面),请不要害怕要求他们出示证据证明他们所宣称的,揭穿他们的谎言,或者证实他们的实话。如果可以的话我真想也用中文写一份,不过我不行,所以你们谁能帮我翻译一下就真太酷了。Alex

看来我真酷

But I think most people could read in English....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 21:04:51 |Display all floors

thanks superkylin

and mr guitar wanna hook up?
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 21:07:23 |Display all floors

np

mr billionaire guitar should offer his bank account as well as password in his Swiss Bank so that we can check that out....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 21:10:11 |Display all floors

Mwahahaha ...

Alas, today my fortune has been wiped out by stock market crashes ...

So, I had to sell the lot ... back to IT consultancy for me
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 21:12:29 |Display all floors

On a more serious note ...

Yes, I think people can be truthful here and others can play games. When it comes to relationships then trust is the key :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.