Views: 4767|Replies: 11

Just wonder how many people would consent to sex before marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-22 17:19:03 |Display all floors
There are many people experiencing sex before marriage, with love or without love. Meanwhile, there are more and more ‘one night stand’ cases happening, but is it normal? I can’t consent to this behavior, but what about your point?
Tomorrow is another day.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 21:06:11 |Display all floors

My opinion

In fact, what is normal or what is abnormalshould be confined within a particular culture. Premarital intercourse as well as other sexual behaviors has its own cultural background. In a culture where girls' virginity is highly valued and some religious doctrines are strickly obeyed, girls tend to be rather timid when facing sex or even repressed by society. And premarital sex would be severely criticised or punished (not by law, mostly relatives or people around )

However, in a culture where people show much more openness to sex, premarital sex would be justified and accepted, if only the partner consents to and both reach the legal age, so that the coitus won't be regard as rape ( I remember that is 14 years old in the United States). So that's the case, the young just enjoy sex without ffeeling of shame or guilt. Nevertheless, in a more conservative circumstance, having sex before marriage means disloyalty or nasty, which always brings shadow to the female's life afterwards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 07:04:48 |Display all floors
There's nothing wrong with premarital sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 08:42:44 |Display all floors
I object to have sexual bahavior before marriage,we are chinese anyway,most of chinese  can't accept it for women should be missish .I think self-respect is very important for our ladies.Although men seldom rejcct to have premarital sexual behavior , they said there is nothing bad,But if you want him to marry a woman who has had sex with another boy ,i don't think he would like it!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 19:10:24 |Display all floors

Precisely

That's precisely what's called masculinism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 22:16:32 |Display all floors
this behavior is wrong ,but now some people think it is not a big deal .
sex is very personal and important  .i will keep my first night for my husband as my special gift .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 14:37:50 |Display all floors

Reply #3 yanyin's post

VEry poisonious pen letters with so few words!!!

Even the yang is spelt wrongly.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.