Views: 2851|Replies: 8

how to find the right way of your life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-7 17:31:41 |Display all floors
always we make choices during our life.which is the best choice you have ever made.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:05:04 |Display all floors

hard to say....

~★~大家好~★~

▄︻┳┻═ - - - - - - -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:07:42 |Display all floors
If you life is not about to end, then you can't say which choice is the best, since you obviously have more choices to make.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:35:58 |Display all floors
But... you can imagine your life is about to end! Really, I do it all the time! Does that sound weird? haha... Ok, I'll explain:

If you have a choice to make, you can think "Hmm, When I am 90, looking back at my life, which choice will I wish I'd made? Will I regret not doing something?"
If the choice is smaller you could just think "Hmm, if I were to die tomorrow, which thing will I wish I'd done?"

My choices....
It was a good choice to go back to college, which I did not go to right after high school.
It was a good choice to have my son, and not have an abortion or give him up for adoption, because I love him so much and I would not change a thing if it meant I wouldn't have him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:41:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-5-8 12:35
But... you can imagine your life is about to end! Really, I do it all the time! Does that sound weird? haha... Ok, I'll explain:

If you have a choice to make, you can think "Hmm, When ...

Yes, it's weird.
But in that case, I suppose all my choices are the "best," since I don't regret any of my choices.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 13:54:37 |Display all floors
We should neither turn arrogant in victory nor lose heart in defeat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 03:04:36 |Display all floors
Hopefully this is the best choice I made for my life
Old folks smiling.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.