Views: 8594|Replies: 65

The most romantic language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-5 07:46:15 |Display all floors
The other day in class we were talking about the most romantic language... MOST of my classmates voted for FRENCH, second English, and one guy was even saying Mandarin!!!

What do you all think???

As for me, I would have to say that ENGLISh is the most romantic, because French, for me is a little too.... euh euh euh...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 07:56:04 |Display all floors
French or Italian. Not Mandarin, not English... definitely not German!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 08:32:24 |Display all floors
Not German... French can be sexy... I can see Mandarin as being sexy, but I never thought that until I had a really good-looking Chinese guy trying to teach it to me. Then it sounded sexy.
That'll probably do it with any language, even german I'd think (though I can't imagine it)

English? I can't say, it's my language, so I can't judge it fairly. It doesn't sound any more sexy to me than my brother looks sexy to me (blech!).
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 08:37:27 |Display all floors

for me..

I made this joke, telling the teacher "ai" in Mandarin carries a fourth tone and in no way for me can that sound romantic....

Making love in French...ahahahah that would be real funny.... oh la la!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 08:37:59 |Display all floors

Ew Chinese is not sexy!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 08:50:08 |Display all floors

I'm an arse...

I have a slight preference for English because that's the language my heart speaks... if I have to say "I love you", I would definitely have to say it in English... although if someone says to me "je veux te baisser"... and stares deep into my eyes... saying "Je t'aime" after a few months wouldn't be too bad...ahahaha

Jes jokin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 09:00:03 |Display all floors
I think "ai" could sound sexy! The trick is, really *feeling* the sounds coming out... imagining the meaning while you make the sound, and really feeling it. "Wo3 ai4 ni3" is like this.... the "wo" starts deep inside you and comes up from your stomach but ends at your mouth (means "me" and it stays mostly in me) then "ai" falls out and spills onto the other person, like your love! Aww, ain't that sweet? And "ni" is a sound that isn't really in you, it's outside of you, it points to the other person and isn't as big of a deal as "wo ai".

I suppose if we did that with German and other harsh or weird languages, we could get the feel of them eventually.

Ok, yet another small way in which the name "FREAKYqi" suits me.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.